Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Selling Houses

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Nice city
    Posts
    222

    Selling Houses

    Soon i will buy all the possible land, so probably in one month, i will buy the last piece.
    After this, i want to sell some buildings i do not like.
    I am at level 87, i bought all the factories, all the houses, so i am thinking that if i sell houses, even this will afect my population, i can go on playing without loose anything....right? May be when i will buy some decorations? Or at the zoo?
    Thank you

  2. #2
    By selling houses you will only lose population, you won't lose anything else.
    If you already have all factories and Community Buildings, you will only need a certain amount of population when new land expansions are introduced with future updates. When that happens, you'll have to rebuild houses in order to purchase the expansions. Decorations don't have a population requirement.
    As for the zoo, the population in your town is not important, there you need a certain amount of animals to progress with buildings and expansions.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Nice city
    Posts
    222
    Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    By selling houses you will only lose population, you won't lose anything else.
    If you already have all factories and Community Buildings, you will only need a certain amount of population when new land expansions are introduced with future updates. When that happens, you'll have to rebuild houses in order to purchase the expansions. Decorations don't have a population requirement.
    As for the zoo, the population in your town is not important, there you need a certain amount of animals to progress with buildings and expansions.
    So if i do not need expansions, because i finished expansion, than i don't care loosing population.....acctually this is what i want to get rid of houses

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    So if i do not need expansions, because i finished expansion, than i don't care loosing population.....acctually this is what i want to get rid of houses
    Even if you finished all the expansions that are available at the moment, more expansions may be added in the future, that's when you will need a certain amount of population again. Since we don't know when new land expansions will be added (they're not added with every update), you can sell the houses and rebuilt them when there's another expansion available.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Nice city
    Posts
    222
    Yes, it is true, they can expand the land and we do not know when....thank you for your help and ideas

  6. #6
    I have a question. I am level 94. I have 4 empty plots with 2 houses left that i orginally sold so i dont want them back. What are my options?i cant do anything. even if i buy the houses it wont help bc i have to place the houses on the plots. Can you help?

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by prince international View Post
    I have a question. I am level 94. I have 4 empty plots with 2 houses left that i orginally sold so i dont want them back. What are my options?i cant do anything. even if i buy the houses it wont help bc i have to place the houses on the plots. Can you help?
    Well my advice is DONT SELL ANYMORE HOUSES and buy back what you have sold. I contacted playrix about a month ago and asked what would happen if I sold houses and apartments because I’m out of land. They contacted back saying I could sell them and it won’t effect anything so I sold OVER HALF and now they have given us new land and a new factory that I can’t build until I buy ALL those houses back! I’m very upset about this and they should’ve told me they were adding new land and factories and wouldn’t have sold any.

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Even if you finished all the expansions that are available at the moment, more expansions may be added in the future, that's when you will need a certain amount of population again. Since we don't know when new land expansions will be added (they're not added with every update), you can sell the houses and rebuilt them when there's another expansion available.
    Buy I sure wish I seen this post before I contacted playrix asking what happens if I sell them because I’m out of land. They responded saying I could sell them and it won’t effect anything and I could just buy them back if I wanted. They knew darn well they were adding more land and factories and failed to tell me so now I can’t buy anything until I buy all those back. Wow

    Co-Op: The Bitter End
    Town: Amber’s Strawberry Patch
    Level:109

  9. #9
    pity we can't sell or store half the ugly & pointless community buildings

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •