Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gold Trophy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Gold Trophy

We won the regatta which ended this morning. Some of us got a prize for coming first (believed to be found in the storage decorations) I and others haven't received this, any idea as was looking forward to received a trophy for first place. Any ideas why some haven't got it please?

Hello - I assume you are referring to the Golden Sail trophy for finishing first in Gold league?

A player can only receive one gold sail trophy, so if you have one already, you will not get another. In order to receive it, you must have been actively racing (cannot be "opted out" set as not racing status).

To collect your trophy, you must first collect the regatta rewards (click on regatta building, watch the "race" recap, collect your prizes). At that point, you should have unlocked a new Achievement in your Town Hall. It is at the very bottom of the list and called the Legendary Yachtsman achievement. Clicking on that should give you the opportunity to collect your Golden Sail statue which is a decoration that can be placed in the town.

I think that's how it works - it has been a while since I earned mine. Hope this helps!

It's now called Legendary Yachtsman. You have to finish 1st place in Gold.

Quote Originally Posted by 19sage61 View Post
    It's now called Legendary Yachtsman. You have to finish 1st place in Gold.
    Just to be hypertechnical on the last day of being able to post on this forum

The Trophy is called the Golden Sail

It is the reward for the Legendary Yachtsman achievement in the town hall

You reach the Achievement by coming in 1st in a Golden League Regatta

You can only win the Trophy once

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Just to be hypertechnical
    oh, isn't that something new... <g, d & r>

Hello. Additional confirmation about gold trophy. Does it mean, the player cannot win another gold trophy even he/she will join a new coop? Thanks for the reply.

Quote Originally Posted by EmCee View Post
    Hello. Additional confirmation about gold trophy. Does it mean, the player cannot win another gold trophy even he/she will join a new coop? Thanks for the reply.
    Yes, if you are talking about the physical Golden Sail trophy decoration for your town. As of now, you can only ever win one of those no matter how many different co-ops you are in or how many times your team wins 1st place in the race. Hope that helps.

Hello, I checked one of my friends town, and there are 3 those golden sale trophies in her town. Can you plz explain? I also want to win more of those trophy.

Quote Originally Posted by Smart Dolphin View Post
    Hello, I checked one of my friends town, and there are 3 those golden sale trophies in her town. Can you plz explain? I also want to win more of those trophy.
    As far as I know, it hasn't changed since Kitty's explanation above:

Quote Originally Posted by kitty4715 View Post
    ...A player can only receive one gold sail trophy, so if you have one already, you will not get another. ...
    If you're sure you saw the Golden Sail trophy there, and not some other deco, you best report that other player's town to Playrix from ingame (not here), sending them town name and any other data with which they can find them, f.e. Coop tag.
    So they can check out how three could happen.
    Last edited by _DD_; 04-22-2019 at 10:46 AM.

Ohh really.. 😯😯 No I won't do that reporting and all.. But thanx to you for clarification ☺