Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gold Trophy

Gold Trophy

We won the regatta which ended this morning. Some of us got a prize for coming first (believed to be found in the storage decorations) I and others haven't received this, any idea as was looking forward to received a trophy for first place. Any ideas why some haven't got it please?

Hello - I assume you are referring to the Golden Sail trophy for finishing first in Gold league?

A player can only receive one gold sail trophy, so if you have one already, you will not get another. In order to receive it, you must have been actively racing (cannot be "opted out" set as not racing status).

To collect your trophy, you must first collect the regatta rewards (click on regatta building, watch the "race" recap, collect your prizes). At that point, you should have unlocked a new Achievement in your Town Hall. It is at the very bottom of the list and called the Legendary Yachtsman achievement. Clicking on that should give you the opportunity to collect your Golden Sail statue which is a decoration that can be placed in the town.

I think that's how it works - it has been a while since I earned mine. Hope this helps!

Hello. Additional confirmation about gold trophy. Does it mean, the player cannot win another gold trophy even he/she will join a new coop? Thanks for the reply.

Quote Originally Posted by EmCee View Post
    Hello. Additional confirmation about gold trophy. Does it mean, the player cannot win another gold trophy even he/she will join a new coop? Thanks for the reply.
    Yes, if you are talking about the physical Golden Sail trophy decoration for your town. As of now, you can only ever win one of those no matter how many different co-ops you are in or how many times your team wins 1st place in the race. Hope that helps.

Auch ich habe heute als erste in der Goldliga gewonnen, habe die Gold Trophäe aber nicht bekommen. Ich möchte wissen warum das so ist!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lummerland View Post
    Auch ich habe heute als erste in der Goldliga gewonnen, habe die Gold Trophäe aber nicht bekommen. Ich möchte wissen warum das so ist!!!
    Klingt jedenfalls falsch, so wie Du es beschreibst Hast Du sie an der richtigen Stelle abgeholt? Sie wird irgendwie "anders" geliefert, hab ich dunkel in Erinnerung - evtl da, wo Deine achievements sind. **
    Sonst: Sende direkt einen ingame report an Playrix, damit sie das über Dein device nachschauen können. Hier kommt keine (andere) Reaktion.
    Viel Erfolg

** ETA: ja, und Kitty hat's oben in Post Nr 2 beschrieben, am Ende vom dritten Absatz.
    Last edited by _DD_; 06-04-2018 at 09:20 AM.

...looking for a good thread to post this question on, and I guess this is the most recent one having to do with the "Golden Sail" trophy.

Our co-op won the GS trophy a few months ago and right after that, a few great members joined our co-op. Since then, we have had heightened competition and sunk to Silver Level. We'd like to make another run at the trophy for the sake of these newer members who didn't get it our first time around. Our group knows what has to be done: 16/135 (quickly) or opt out.

Have any of you veteran players seen your co-op collect the GS trophy, go down a level or two, and then climb back to get the trophy again?

I know we're all just trying to read tea leaves here in understanding the game's algorithms, but do you think our chances are better if we would just create a brand new co-op, starting from Wooden League?

Quote Originally Posted by Calypso View Post
    Have any of you veteran players seen your co-op collect the GS trophy, go down a level or two, and then climb back to get the trophy again?

I know we're all just trying to read tea leaves here in understanding the game's algorithms, but do you think our chances are better if we would just create a brand new co-op, starting from Wooden League?
    I can only tell you our story trying starting all over and be patient.
    I personally have seen 1st place numerous times after falling to Silver. That was in the "ago" times. I started a new co-op earlier this year to try and get back to those glory days, and much like yourself, experienced 1st place quickly...but only once.
    My team has also seen the addition of some awesome members who have yet to adorn their town with the Golden Sail trophy.
    Competition has gotten crazy strong, and in order to even get close to the trophy now, your team will need to go way above and beyond. There is a "luck of the draw" possibility, that will pit your team against not so eager teams. Don't bet on that too long. The longer you put it off, the harder it becomes, in my experience.
    Starting over presents it's own set of challenges, namely getting everyone on board and back in the new co-op, but it can be done with a cohesive team. After that, it should be slightly easier to get the trophy. I can't stress slightly enough here. Seriously, it is just a smidge easier. Tiny. Miniscule. Probably harder as every week goes by. You get the picture, and good luck! I wish your team success regardless of what you all decide.

Kesstrel Fitz, thanks for your take. Yeah, you're saying what I've been thinking.

Hello, I checked one of my friends town, and there are 3 those golden sale trophies in her town. Can you plz explain? I also want to win more of those trophy.