Thread: Did airplanes always explode other power ups?

Did airplanes always explode other power ups?

I just noticed that tonight my airplanes were exploding other airplanes, bombs or even the coloured marble. This seems like a new thing and I don’t like it!
    I preferred it when I could try and manoeuvre things to where they would benefit me the most and now that’s near impossible and once again makes the game harder than it needs to be!

Hi Keachybean - welcome to the Forum. Were you playing one of the games where you need to clear a certain number of boosts? If you were, your planes will often go after them rather than clearing whatever other item you need to win the game. For example, if you needed to clear green teacups as well as an assortment of boosts, then your planes are just as likely to clear any other boosts that have appeared instead of the teacups.

I play on a Fire tablet so can't post a screenshot but hopefully another player will be able to. Good luck!
    Playing on Fire, not on Facebook

I agree. I see this when my goal includes clearing X number of boosts. A way for one of our move to clear many boosts.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Thumbs up Im on level 315

To win I need a certain amount of boosts, I also need to clear apples. Normally I would try to manoeuvre a rocket or airplane so it ends up next to a bomb or coloured marble but that’s near impossible when the game chooses to hit them for me.
    Nanci

See this video Level 315 If this is your level, I agree airplanes are not usefull alone. Better to look for other boosters first to make a combo with a ball. A combo ball/torpedo seem the most usefull for that level.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

For me, airplanes only set off other airplanes if the level requirements include setting off airplanes or other boosters.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 116
    Co-op: Spring's Bounty - International Regatta Community
    Forum Member: December 2015

I just emailed support about this, it’s definitely changed since the update and I don’t like it, for example on a level where you need to turn all the squares green, the airplanes would previously target those squares, now they’re targeting other power ups instead. It’s so frustrating.

If peoples' airplanes are now targeting other boosters no matter what, then that would be very upsetting. I'd be really mad if my airplanes were setting off my rainbow balls, for instance, before I was ready for them.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 116
    Co-op: Spring's Bounty - International Regatta Community
    Forum Member: December 2015

Planes

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Clarke View Post
    If peoples' airplanes are now targeting other boosters no matter what, then that would be very upsetting. I'd be really mad if my airplanes were setting off my rainbow balls, for instance, before I was ready for them.
    ke too koo