Thread: Airport Plane Arrival Time Speed Up

Airport Plane Arrival Time Speed Up

I was just wondering if there could be a way to create something that will speed up plane arrivals. It takes 5 hours for a plane to arrive. I understand that it helps give time to gather the necessary materials. However, there are times when the necessary materials are already gathered.

We have the ingots to help us reduce train arrival times, it would be nice to either have ingots to reduce plane arrival times or special coupons that reduce plane arrivals times.

Quote Originally Posted by K9300 View Post
    I was just wondering if there could be a way to create something that will speed up plane arrivals. It takes 5 hours for a plane to arrive. I understand that it helps give time to gather the necessary materials. However, there are times when the necessary materials are already gathered.

We have the ingots to help us reduce train arrival times, it would be nice to either have ingots to reduce plane arrival times or special coupons that reduce plane arrivals times.
    You can just click the get now or return button. It is 9 tcash to grab a plane immediately after sending one, but the cost decreases over time. The only time I think this is worth doing is rushing regatta tasks, or going on gem gathering binges, but it’s there to be used when it suits your plans.

Garvie