Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Level Too Difficult

what in the world are we trying to accomplish in level 77? It would be lovely if some explanation were provided with the levels. I hate wasting lives just trying to figure out the goal. I love the little world I'm building, but it stops being fun if it feels un-winnable. Plus serving tea to the little man who asks if my fire alarm is to code is not much of an incentive, when what I loved in the beginning was making the garden beautiful and caring for the dog. Can't I plant new trees or something cool?
    Last edited by Luna34; 12-09-2016 at 06:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Luna34 View Post
    what in the world are we trying to accomplish in level 77? It would be lovely if some explanation were provided with the levels. I hate wasting lives just trying to figure out the goal. I love the little world I'm building, but it stops being fun if it feels un-winnable. Plus serving tea to the little man who asks if my fire alarm is to code is not much of an incentive, when what I loved in the beginning was making the garden beautiful and caring for the dog. Can't I plant new trees or something cool?
    Hi. Here is a link to tips for Level 77.

http://forum.playrix.com/showthread....870-Livello-77

I have been extremely frustrated with the Holiday Special games. I have been stuck on the Third level for 2 days wasting time I could be working on my garden. I anticipated the Limited Holiday version to be a fun way to earn extra boosters and lives not a waste of time!

You say to ask friends for extra lives but they are having the same problem.. Too hard to get lives for themselves to play let alone to give away. And Not everyone can afford to buy coins. We already have to pay for the device to play the game on and the internet to access the game. There should be free ways to earn more coins and lives and stars.

I agree with Totallytami.....I've been playing for a couple of months....every day.....and still not got very far. I'm still on Day 1. Level 92, I think...though I can't work out how the levels work! Totally ridiculous how few moves are given to pass the extremely taxing levels. To be honest, I think I'll be deleting this game unless they add an extra 10 moves to every level. Even then it will be challenging!

I'm on level 218, come on gamers I did this without help so can you.

I'm stuck on level 45 and I can't afford to keep buying boosters it's getting very frustrating, please help!!

Quote Originally Posted by Maria Louise Morgon View Post
    I'm stuck on level 45 and I can't afford to keep buying boosters it's getting very frustrating, please help!!
    Hi there. Please check this thread out for tips:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...oughs-and-Tips!

Have to agree re level 196, totally stuck, no boosters left and not even close to completing. Looking for another game that doesn't have timed levels. I play games for relaxation not frustration.

hi)) add me please

my code E96TMU

and 2nd account - code EHU7MH

I often go into the game and help! Thank you)