Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Level Too Difficult

It is getting so frustated . A waste of time . :-(

Unnecessary difficulty = NO FUN

Quote Originally Posted by Peggy View Post
    It is getting so frustated . A waste of time . :-(
    I just wasted more of my time jumping through hoops, just to log in to say what other players are already saying. This game has some elements we WANT TO PLAY, decorating the garden, has to be at the top of the list. The levels should be fun and challenging, with frequent rewards to get to update and decorate or garden. Please stop the endless tedium of unwinnable levels, which is especially frustrating when we still don't get to play in the garden. Like others have said, i have come VERY CLOSE to deleting, but i do love the IDEA, but not the reality of the game.

Designers, please read,so many of your players are taking time to tell you the same thing! We want fun decorating the garden, not mindless unwinnable tasks.

I agree with many others that this game is intended to make money for the company and that's it. Rewards are ridiculously small and some of the tasks we have to spend those rewards on are ridiculous. A star to make a phone call? Stars to start a new day? These things have been complained about since the game was released and nothing has changed. I've spent too much real money on this game while waiting for the company to address these complaints and now it stops. Time to uninstall and find something more fun. I will avoid any Playrix games period.

Quote Originally Posted by psue321 View Post
    I agree with many others that this game is intended to make money for the company and that's it. Rewards are ridiculously small and some of the tasks we have to spend those rewards on are ridiculous. A star to make a phone call? Stars to start a new day? These things have been complained about since the game was released and nothing has changed. I've spent too much real money on this game while waiting for the company to address these complaints and now it stops. Time to uninstall and find something more fun. I will avoid any Playrix games period.
    I have to disagree about nothing having changed. A lot has changed. The star requirement for a lot of tasks have been reduced. Some levels have been altered or replaced. Yes, I have sometimes been stuck on a level for 2 weeks. But I go and do something else and come back to it, because I enjoy it. We are not all the same, variety is the spice of life! So the style and pace of play may appeal to some players and not others.

Quote Originally Posted by hyacinth View Post
    I have to disagree about nothing having changed. A lot has changed. The star requirement for a lot of tasks have been reduced. Some levels have been altered or replaced. Yes, I have sometimes been stuck on a level for 2 weeks. But I go and do something else and come back to it, because I enjoy it. We are not all the same, variety is the spice of life! So the style and pace of play may appeal to some players and not others.
    Wow !!! Two weeks on one level!! ?? That's just ridiculous OMG!

Well I guess I know what I'm doing now. I'm deleting this game and moving on to more fun ones.

Good job game devs. You can add one more to the list of people who deleted this game. Bye bye

I really do enjoy this game and like building the garden. I do agree it is unnecessarily difficult and designed to cause overspending. The silliness of some of the tasks are annoying and the lives are too short. I will stick with it for a while to see if it gets better though. Will definitely budget however.

Quote Originally Posted by Milanko877 View Post
    Wow !!! Two weeks on one level!! ?? That's just ridiculous OMG!

Well I guess I know what I'm doing now. I'm deleting this game and moving on to more fun ones.

Good job game devs. You can add one more to the list of people who deleted this game. Bye bye
    Hi there. It didn't bother me though. I only play it inbetween my time on here and waiting for time to elapse on Township

I'm on 143 and haven't spend any real money (although 143 so far has been challenging, I've been on it for a while).

Level 77 took me a bit but is actually one of my favorite levels, because it's one of the few real "puzzle" levels, where you have to figure out what's happening and how to make something tricky happen. Here's a spoiler (it's white text on the white background so select it (a select all on the page works fine) to make it visible):

Each lemonade has to go through every column on its half of the board, including the disconnected single cell columns to the sides. Anything that falls off the bottom of a column except the single cell ones reappears at the top of the next column, to the right for the right half and to the left for the left half. When something falls off the bottom of a 3 high column, it appears at the top of the single cell column, but that can only happen if space is made in the single cell column by clearing the cell. So the "puzzle" is how you clear the single cell columns. There are a couple of ways to clear disconnected cells, think about what those are and use one or both.

Hope that helps.

There are enough complaints here (and even complaints about this game on other game forums where comparisons are made about the "unplayability" of Gardenscapes), to illustrate that there is a real problem. Regarding changes I have seen no change in the game I played 2 days ago and the one I played 1 month ago. Phone calls cost stars, new day costs stars, moving a bike costs stars. That would be fine if we earned 10-15 stars to finish a level and a task is completed as 1 task, not broken into parts that we have to pay twice to finish. Same situation for coins. I may win 60 but I need 900 just to buy more lives. Don't even get me started on the timer levels. I was excited when I found Gardenscapes as this is one of my favorite types of games. I hate to drop it but I will. I also play Fishdom but as I said previously I will play NO Playrix games at all. I'll check in occasionally to see if it gets better but that's it.
    Last edited by psue321; 12-04-2016 at 02:41 PM.