Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Level Too Difficult

Level Too Difficult

I've read many postings complaining some levels are too difficult. I totally agree. Sometimes I'm stuck at one level for a few days. The thought of deleting the game hv crossed my mind many many times and cursing the game has become a habit. I really like the game but it's getting too frustrating.

I'm having trouble with level 77....I'm not sure what to do grrr

Quote Originally Posted by cmcampeau View Post
    I'm having trouble with level 77....I'm not sure what to do grrr
    Hi there. It is a tricky level. Please check out this thread for more tips on how to get those two lemonade glasses!:

http://forum.playrix.com/showthread....ighlight=Level

Yup totally agree. I think it's ridiculous and just a way to make you spend money to buy coins so you can extend the number of moves by 5 which in most cases is no where near enough to win the level

I agree with everyone here! This is more about your making money then it is game-play. I don't see a reply from anyone in charge here.

Quote Originally Posted by Colette1957 View Post
    I agree with everyone here! This is more about your making money then it is game-play. I don't see a reply from anyone in charge here.
    Hi Colette, Nataly, the Playrix Admin for Gardenscapes has commented on quite a few threads. Level 77 is difficult but I have done it without paying out any money.

Quote Originally Posted by hyacinth View Post
    Hi there. It is a tricky level. Please check out this thread for more tips on how to get those two lemonade glasses!:

http://forum.playrix.com/showthread....ighlight=Level
    That link doesn't help at all, just shows someone being able to get past level 77 and there is no commentary, no sound in fact.

Quote Originally Posted by hyacinth View Post
    Hi Colette, Nataly, the Playrix Admin for Gardenscapes has commented on quite a few threads. Level 77 is difficult but I have done it without paying out any money.
    Yeah, and how long did it take you ? I was stuck at level 65 for like 4 days before finally clearing it. Now I'm dreading to get to 77. It's no longer fun for me.

I'd like to see how many players stopped playing before even reaching level 77.

It was fun at first seeing all the progression and cleaning up the garden but now it's just tedious.

Frustrated, disappointed and sad is how I feel about this game. For the type of game this is there is no reason it needs to be this hard, slow and lacking fun. The concept is good, but in my opinion the execution is a failure and this game has been set up to merely get you to buy stuff (not fun). I am disappointed in that there are no alternative ways to earn lives or coins (I seriously don't count that silly wheel), you can't even earn them on the board for large combos (which you can't even make). Secondly you have to waist one of your limited turns to use a bomb, that took you a turn to earn, no incentives there. There is no reason it should take 3+ (human) day to clear a board. Don't even get me started on the day length for Austin, what is that gauged on? Not to mention how long it takes for lives to rejuvenate I mean seriously for a game to be FUN, it needs to have incentives and it needs to be accomplishable in a reasonable amount of time, without having to constantly buy lives and coins that would be waisted on ridiculously hard levels. You spend several days on a board to earn 1 coin (sometimes that's not enough) to get the "privalage" of making a 30 second choice about a garden repair and maintenance that takes less than a minute to watch, to then spend several days clearing a not her board to do it again, with little to no reward. I just started this game and am only on level 20 (for 2 days) and I am aggravated. And from what I am reading on these threads it continues to be so. I would like to see a breakdown down of players, how long it took them per level, and with how many purchases per level in order to complete. I am sure this game is just a money maker and not for fun. Good luck... I am off to un-install this game!

I'm on about level 270. I only spent $1 so far, to get 5500 coins when they were on sale. I've been playing for about 3 months. Some levels , especially timed ones, have been excruciating, taking days to pass. I was stuck on 262 for two weeks, but then they introduced an update and replaced the timed level with a different puzzle and included lawnmowers. So I was finally able to get past this level.

I never spend coins on extra lives. I also make sure I have at least 900 coins before I use a boost so that I can buy extra moves if I need it. I ask for lives from friends and send them lives.