Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lawnmowers

Lawnmowers

Excited that the lawnmower power up has finally been introduced. Used it for the first time last night. Good to have something new to play with!!

I'm thrilled. I was stuck on timed level 262 for about 10 days and was thrilled to see they substituted a non-timed puzzle today and added lawnmowers. Still haven't succeeded but I got very close on first try.

I still dont have lawnmowers, and no updates awaiting.

Quote Originally Posted by moslady View Post
    Which platform do you play on moslady?

The lawnmowers don't appear at every level. Not sure if that's the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by RosM2004 View Post
    The lawnmowers don't appear at every level. Not sure if that's the issue.
    Hi RosM2004, can I ask which platform/device that you received your update on?

Not sure what you mean by platform, I play on my tablet and got from playstore

Not sure what you mean by platform, I play on my tablet and got from playstore
    Sorry I meant like on an iPad or iMac or Kindle? I was wondering because sometimes the updates are released on different platforms so it might have explained why you didn't receive the update.

Quote Originally Posted by hyacinth View Post
    Hi RosM2004, can I ask which platform/device that you received your update on?
    I play on an Android tablet. The update was automatic. I didn't even know until I opened the game and the puzzle I had been stuck on for so long had been replaced. The lawnmowers appeared for that puzzle but not the next two. Then they were used in one or two more.

Quote Originally Posted by RosM2004 View Post
    I play on an Android tablet. The update was automatic. I didn't even know until I opened the game and the puzzle I had been stuck on for so long had been replaced. The lawnmowers appeared for that puzzle but not the next two. Then they were used in one or two more.
    Thank you very much for the information RosM2004. It is not showing up for my Kindle as yet. But i am so glad that the update has helped you move on in the game