Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Suspected cheating

Just a thought ...

I am not really sure if the tasks points have been added to the race or if just the coop points for their 4-week-average had been recalculated by adding lost points to the coop's regatta statistics (as I already had left the coop when they got the compensation; the support informed my about the compensation by email).

It just looked logical to me that maybe this compensation could explain (I wrote "COULD be one possibility") the exceeding points several users reported here.

So maybe one of the admins can explain in detail how a compensation for cases like this looks like before we go nuts here
    Last edited by Missy's; 11-28-2016 at 01:53 PM.

I agree with Dixonrh and Hyacinth. I'd be spitting mad if I had gone all out to get a perfect score before any of my competitors, spending cash and time and energy to win, and then find some team that was given extra points overtook me later in the race. Why should I and other teams lose out through no fault of our own? If this became standard practice I wouldnt bother racing, there would be no point.

As I wrote, I am not sure about how the compensation looked like in detail.
    And I guess it won't be an issue in future as a) this happened when these glitches appeared the very first time after the big, lot changing update (so it may have been a temporary solution for a fast help) and b) Playrix is working on fixing these glitches so hopefully they soon won't happen anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Missy's View Post
    As I wrote, I am not sure about how the compensation looked like in detail.
    And I guess it won't be an issue in future as a) this happened when these glitches appeared the very first time after the big, lot changing update (so it may have been a temporary solution for a fast help) and b) Playrix is working on fixing these glitches so hopefully they soon won't happen anyway.
    I understand where your thoughts have come from and I agree that it is a logical suggestion. I would hazard a guess that if the compensation has been given to the co-ops in this instance, that Playrix had not thought of the consequences of this, but thought that they were resolving an issue. But then, as Carole has said, it would make the race worthless to their competitors as they would gain many more points than would be available to the other teams.

Soooo, we continue to dance around the issue with guesses. How do we get an official explanation of the many occurrences of per player task averages that exceed 135? My team just finished in a race where the first place team had a per player average of 136.40. What makes this possible?
    Last edited by Dixonrh; 11-29-2016 at 11:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dixonrh View Post
    Soooo, we continue to dance around the issue with guesses. How do we get an official explanation of the many occurrences of per player averages that exceed 135? My team just finished in a race where the first place team had an average 136.40. What makes this possible?
    Hi Dixonrh. I have sent a PM to Anastasia with a list of these questions, so hopefully she will be able to find out the answers for us

Thanks. I look forward to explanations that don't include 'might' , 'could', or 'maybe'. We players have explored myriad paths using those words. Real information will be greatly appreciated. By the way, I have screenshots verifying that it did happen.

If a team is being compensated in the following regatta that in effect is penalising all other teams in that race. Not at all fair

Very true...i did lose 9 levels and 13 complete tasks (almost 2000 points) after trying to reinstall this game on a new device, i did report it and was only offered a random town...not good enough!! I paid quite alot of real money to repair my old device to get my town back which i also reported in the end all that they said was we are glad this problem has been resolved...Other members of my coop Aussie Haven have had there fair share of bugs and glitches...To this date i have not recieved any compensation and been completely ignored by playrix....i speak on behalf of my coop Aussie Haven and myself.. very unfair and disappointed once again. TOWN NAME **Shazzle** level 50

This is my reply from support this morning.
    "Unfortunately without the screen shot of the coop members list we can't locate that coop
    Please note, if a player leaves coop mid regatta, their score remains reflected in the count
    Apparently a player left the coop and their score was still reflected"

In one sentence I am being told they can't locate the team with the screen shot I provided. Next sentence they are telling me that a member of th coop has left?

The team played with 19 players all week. I am going to give up trying to get my point over to support & just get back to Aussie Haven , have fun & play fairly