Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Suspected cheating

Welll you are lucky. Last week one of our members lost 9 levels of progress and her scores from 19 tasks. It was reported and all she was offered was to get a random town at the correct level. No compensation nor has anyone else in our coop from any reported glitches. If coops are going to be given random points in a regatta it isn't worth bothering to compete because there may always be another team with points they haven't earned.

Quote Originally Posted by Lisagrant View Post
    In another thread someone mentioned that if there's a glitch and tasks are lost, the co-op will be credited the points in the next regatta. I would assume that's what happened.
    Thank seems very unfair that a team would get points in the next race.
    Chelsea
    Town 1- iPad Level 89, zoo 22
    Town 2- Android Level 68, zoo 13

Quote Originally Posted by Lisagrant View Post
    In another thread someone mentioned that if there's a glitch and tasks are lost, the co-op will be credited the points in the next regatta. I would assume that's what happened.
    If this is right Aussie Haven will have a good regatta next week What with Shazz ' s 13 tasks that she lost & reported & Sally's task she lost & reported . Will will be waiting to hear from support !

Quote Originally Posted by Lisagrant
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogsanddresses View Post
    Thank seems very unfair that a team would get points in the next race.
    Why?
    A coop trapped in a glitch have a loss of points that is disadvantaging their entire 4-weeks-average results, without any own fault.
    So it is more than fair that they at least get it fixed with the next race and get back their lost points. And not to forget: Though they get back the points the affected gamers have a loss of not compensable individual rewards in the current race.

So the ones who are affected by glitches are the real victims of "not fair" experiences, aren't they.
    Grüße & Best Regards,

Town: .......Missy's
    Level: .......143, Gold
    My_Coop: . Frond M
    Coop Tag: . #FR2524
    Minimum: ..Level 95
    Language: .German

Started:....July 2016

Pathes are made by walking

Adding a handicap in the next race is totally unfair. The only fair solution is to recalculate the race in which it happened. The choice not to issue your rewards was made by the company. They created your loss. Giving a boost up in the next race places the loss on people who were not even involved in the original race. Foul!

Quote Originally Posted by Dixonrh View Post
    Giving a boost up in the next race places the loss on people who were not even involved in the original race. Foul!
    Here I must agree, didn't think of this!

At the end of the day ...
    whenever I'm trapped in errors I try to remember a furuncle might be worse.
    Sometimes it works, sometimes no

Happy gaming!
    Last edited by Missy's; 11-28-2016 at 03:57 AM.
    Grüße & Best Regards,

Think about this solution in terms of a horse race. There's an error on the start gate at the Kentucky Derby, so they give the horse a two second lead in the Preakness. As they say in the south- that dog don't hunt.

lol ok, so give me a 1 million dollar reward and I'll fight for a cold day in hell
    Grüße & Best Regards,

Then other teams are affected that had nothing to do with the glitch. That may explain why there is commonly forum members saying the counts are off in races though.
    Chelsea
    Town 1- iPad Level 89, zoo 22
    Town 2- Android Level 68, zoo 13

Quote Originally Posted by Dixonrh View Post
    Adding a handicap in the next race is totally unfair. The only fair solution is to recalculate the race in which it happened. The choice not to issue your rewards was made by the company. They created your loss. Giving a boost up in the next race places the loss on people who were not even involved in the original race. Foul!
    I would tend to agree with you here. On the surface, I think we all agree that if a mistake is made that is not the team/ players fault, then they should be compensated and any losses reinstated. But, it shouldn't be in the next race as it means that all of their competitors are starting that week's race with a disadvantage through no fault of their own.