Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Suspected cheating

Suspected cheating

After the regatta has been going for only one hour, the team leading our regatta are showing 10395 points. They have 30 members but only 19 racing so there is no way they can have amassed that many points in such a short space of time.

Please investigate immediately. Our coop is AUSSIE HAVEN

Quote Originally Posted by AusPom View Post
    After the regatta has been going for only one hour, the team leading our regatta are showing 10395 points. They have 30 members but only 19 racing so there is no way they can have amassed that many points in such a short space of time.

Please investigate immediately. Our coop is AUSSIE HAVEN
    Hi Aussie Haven. It is possible with 19 racing members to reach this total, if they have been lucky with their tasks and/or have used their own T-cash to refresh dumped tasks and to speed up factory production, planes and trains.

I am afraid that for investigations to take place, you will need to report it to Playrix Help and Support via your game settings. But from your post, there is no evidence of the team cheating.

Having trouble understanding how a team can amass a score of 41267 with 19 players
    Max score in a regatta 2160 , 19 players at max score 41040 . Can you clarify please !

Which league are you in? How many tasks are there?

Gold with 15 tasks plus one extra to buy

In another thread someone mentioned that if there's a glitch and tasks are lost, the co-op will be credited the points in the next regatta. I would assume that's what happened.

A fewof weeks ago a member of our team lost a task & reported it but nothing happened , not even a reply from support ! It just seems very unfair if this is the case

Hi there

Quote Originally Posted by Lisagrant View Post
    In another thread someone mentioned that if there's a glitch and tasks are lost, the co-op will be credited the points in the next regatta. I would assume that's what happened.
    It was me today morning in the thread "Over maximum points":

Quote Originally Posted by Missy's View Post
    One possibility could be added compensation points.
    E.g. in my case it happened in one of my former coops:
    I made a perfect game but a task got lost, caused by a glitch. Because the regatta had been finished before the support team was able to fix my issue Playrix added the lost points whith the next regatta.

Gwelmon,
    did the member check the support chat inside the game options?
    I had trouble with bugs and glitches several times and always got help and compensation by the support team.
    Last edited by Missy's; 11-28-2016 at 01:45 PM. Reason: corrected detail

Can't ask her at the moment but I should imagine she went through the right channels as she is a competent player.