Thread: Shortcut to Rajah on City Market

Shortcut to Rajah on City Market

Hi all,

I think it can be very useful to add some kind of shortcut to Rajah when player enters to City Market. It is a bit tedious when you have dozens or even hundreds of boxes in the market and you must browse all the full row of boxes from the last one to see Rajah again.

I think some kind of shortcut can be added to the market window frame to access quickly to Rajah, no matter what box you are seeing. Or maybe adding a buttom to go to the first box immediately...

Thank you!
    Last edited by Carlos CdT; 11-21-2016 at 03:26 PM.

That would be useful because scrolling through the market box panel is not only tedious but leads to lots of unintended purchases.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos CdT View Post
    I think some kind of shortcut can be added to the market window frame to access quickly to Rajah, no matter what box you are seeing. Or maybe adding a buttom to go to the first box immediately...
    Yes, good idea. I can't tell you how many times I bought something while scrolling the boxes to get to Raja. Someone also suggested that when you first enter the market it would be nice if the boxes were reorganized so the full ones were first and the empties at the end. That would be a good addition too.

I'm a relative newbie. Can somebody tell me at which level you are first allowed to order (select from long menu of goods) from the dealer ?I'm at level 67 and just learned about it. Is there any info about it or limits to its use?
    Thank you in advance.

Hi there.As soon as you have built your market, the dealer is available for hire. When hiring for the first time, a lot of people choose the option to hire the dealer for a day. This means that once an hour during that period, you can buy items from him. After the period has ceased, you will then see discounted options for all three options: one day five days or 10 days.

I have also found it very tedious to scroll back through all the baskets to get back to the dealer. PLease add something to enable quick scrolling back and forth. I am not buying more baskets because of this.