Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question to high level gamers

Question to high level gamers

Hello all,

I wonder if there is a point in the game when no more houses and community buildings are available; means, anything that I need a specific amount of citizens or even to encrease the population for.

I ask this because I'd like to sell some of my buildings later - like these ugly "Regular High Rises" - when I finally opend up all land expansions, but I do not know if there will appear new population-bound buildings in the very high levels which I can't see in my current level right now.

Not an urgent question as I'm only level 70 now but it would be fine to know in advance so it is easier to plan how the final design of my town could look like.

Thanks for reading,
    wish you all a sunny day!

PS: Is there any secret how to display my signature? I checked "show your signature" but it still doesn't work ...
    Best regards,
    Simone
    Last edited by Missy's; 11-21-2016 at 07:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Missy's View Post

PS: Is there any secret how to display my signature? I checked "show your signature" but it still doesn't work ...
    Best regards,
    Simone
    Hi,

I cannot answer your questions as I am only at level 5x, however regarding to your PS, you must go to Settings on the upper right of the Page > Go to 'Edit your signature' on the left to edit your signature first in order to display your signature...

Happy gaming...

PS: See my signature ' ' yet?

Hm,
    I did this but still no signature ...

Ooops, there it is! Seems it is shown only in posts which are written after the signature have been created but not for posts before ...
    Thank you!

Maybe any high level player can answer my main question? Would be fine to know, thanks
    Last edited by Missy's; 11-21-2016 at 06:12 PM.

Click on settings at the top and on the left you'll see "edit my signature" among the choices. Click on it and a text box will open up. Type what you want for your signature then save.

Hi Missy's. Yes the population stays static after it has reached 17 000 and something! So as long as you have enough of the population required to expand your land, then you can sell your houses. The factories and community buildings stop after level 82, although others may be added during updates.

Great,
    helpful as usual, thank you Hyacinth! (We definitely need a Thumb-up-Smiley )

Hi Missy's... great question.

I am at level 147. My population is maxed out at 17,845.

Wow, Level 147 ... so a lot of work is still waiting for me to be done until I retire and concentrate on making money only to buy all these lovely decorations to create the most peaceful place on earth

Thanks to you, too, Akila; I created the signature after I wrote the first post so it was not shown.

Quote Originally Posted by Missy's View Post
    Great,
    helpful as usual, thank you Hyacinth! (We definitely need a Thumb-up-Smiley )
    Yes we do indeed You are very welcome!

Hola , yo tengo , 169 , nivel , y 15865 habitantes , y no tengo problemas expansión , y cuando tiempo atrás hubo , construyó 1 , o , 2 casas , para la expansión , que luego vendo
    Mi consejo , es que no hace falta todas las casas , mejor , y más bonito , zona juegos , zonas verdes....etc