Thread: Lost levels and money

Lost levels and money

The update did not show for me. So I uninstalled and installed. My barn should be at 510...it isn't. I just bought $600. They are gone. My level is gone. Please help

Hi, i have the same issue. I needed to format my tablet and then reinstall the game. The game Was conected to Facebook, in 42 level. Whe i reinstaled the game it Was at level 22. Please Could you solve it? The town número is Dekatown. Thanks in advance

Hi, I am Carpe Diem. I had to reinstall the game on my smartphone and my town was gone. Level 73. I did wrote to the thechnical support but after the automatical reply, nothing happens. Who will help me? I started a new game but I want to play higher level and I want my coop back!

Quote Originally Posted by Deka View Post
    Hi, i have the same issue. I needed to format my tablet and then reinstall the game. The game Was conected to Facebook, in 42 level. Whe i reinstaled the game it Was at level 22. Please Could you solve it? The town número is Dekatown. Thanks in advance
    Hi Deka, you need to report this via Help and Support in your game settings via the cog, so that Playrix can access your town and device details and try to retrieve your town.