Thread: Does anyone remember level 1105?

Does anyone remember level 1105?

Screenshot_20180404-170200.jpg
    Hi everyone
    Does anyone remember level 1105?
    75 orange stars and 55 blue ones to collect before all those awful mini explosives burst out
    I can't..
    I've used all of my bonuses
    I've looked for tips on YouTube and can't find any
    Can anyone help me out please with tips?
    Thank you so much

Hi Cesaria,

oh yes, I get this one from time to time in the treasure chests (the repeat levels after you have finished the last available level).

What I do is I try to make as many bombs as possible. I don't explode them immediately, I try to cluster the explosions (that saves moves). Eventually that generates a few lightnings that I use on red and blue pieces. And of course, you need to pay attention to the time bombs too.

It's not an easy one but it's not unbeatable either (this one I consistently beat without the use of boosts).

I just did this one a couple of weeks ago. Here is a You Tube video you might want to watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jvRBbmizRQ

It also frequently helps to try the level on lower aquariums. Sometimes, on those really hard levels, I end up back at one of the first four aquariums. I think you get more bombs dropping down, which leads to more lightning, which leads to completing the level.

Quote Originally Posted by ndgoblue View Post
    I just did this one a couple of weeks ago. Here is a You Tube video you might want to watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jvRBbmizRQ

It also frequently helps to try the level on lower aquariums. Sometimes, on those really hard levels, I end up back at one of the first four aquariums. I think you get more bombs dropping down, which leads to more lightning, which leads to completing the level.
    Wow! Thank you! What a tip! I never thought of using the lower tanks! That is brilliant!
    It's 1.00 am but I now must give this level another try before going to bed!!!
    Thank you so much for your help )

Quote Originally Posted by skyw75 View Post
    Hi Cesaria,

oh yes, I get this one from time to time in the treasure chests (the repeat levels after you have finished the last available level).

What I do is I try to make as many bombs as possible. I don't explode them immediately, I try to cluster the explosions (that saves moves). Eventually that generates a few lightnings that I use on red and blue pieces. And of course, you need to pay attention to the time bombs too.

It's not an easy one but it's not unbeatable either (this one I consistently beat without the use of boosts).
    Oh my! Are you that far ahead as "the last available level"!!
    This level is soooo frustrating and unnerving! It seems like I will never be able to pass it!
    And it will probably get worse!
    Thank you for your reply, I really appreciate!
    I'll let you know how it works out

Quote Originally Posted by cesaria View Post
    oh my! Are you that far ahead as "the last available level"!!
    This level is soooo frustrating and unnerving! It seems like i will never be able to pass it!
    And it will probably get worse!
    Thank you for your reply, i really appreciate!
    I'll let you know how it works out
    done ✔️
    :-)))