Thread: How do I earn town cash now that the ads are gone?

How do I earn town cash now that the ads are gone?

I know this may sound strange but I love the ads. That's how I earn town cash. But now they're gone. How am I to earn the cash? Please don't penalise players who can't buy town cash. Give us a way to earn them.

Quote Originally Posted by Rider View Post
    I know this may sound strange but I love the ads. That's how I earn town cash. But now they're gone. How am I to earn the cash? Please don't penalise players who can't buy town cash. Give us a way to earn them.
    Hi Rider. If ads were the only way to earn town cash, I would never have advanced in the game. They haven't gone. They were always random. Some players just get lucky. It is not to penalise you at all. It is just a perk. They may come back to your market. But there are plenty of tips in this Forum to earn Town cash

Hi Rider. Loads of ways to earn cash but the easiest is to play the House of Luck. Earn clovers by helping people and use them to have a chance at winning cash.

Other ways are by fulfilling townhall achievements, completing zoo families, completing museum collections, collecting artefacts in the mine, completing community buildings and by taking part in events (i earned 26 cash from the current event so it is worth it). Cash will also appear in friends gift balloons, yellow balloons, daily bonuses, plane bonuses, and regatta rewards and bonuses. Basically, by being busy in your town and taking part in stuff cash just appears.

The other thing is hanging on to your cash.....i think the worst thing you can do is open those chests that cost you 3 cash each. I only ever open the first one each day because that is free and i dump ALL the rest. When i started doing this my cash began to mount up. Really, the chest contents are rarely worth the cash you pay and they just keep you broke.