Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What's Your Favorite Decor?

Hello, guys!

Township is already known for awesome decorations, and there are more to come! 🗼🌈 Which one is your favorite so far? Don’t you just love some of our upgradable decorations or the Walk of Fame statues? ⭐💗

Show off your favorite decor and share your design ideas below! 👇👀🌠

Last edited by Anna Petrova; 03-14-2019 at 05:32 PM.

Well that's a darn hard question...

It'd be tough to pick a favourite.

I have favourite areas, which a collection of decors come together to make one awesome "theme". My beach/hotel with its deck chairs and palm trees and pirate taverns etc. My boardwalk/pier with all the fairground attractions/rides. My Park area with its greenhouse and duck feeder and trees and wooden bridges. My Chinese village. My wild west camp-town. My town centre... My town's friggin awesome!

What was I saying...?

The first decoration that comes to mind for favourite is the recently introduced dancing fountain, but I don't have it yet so dunno if it counts...
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”I can hear you; but I won't.
    Some look for trouble while others don't.
    There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day,
    And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh”

Greetings Anna. I have many, many favorite decorations and could never narrow it to just one. However, Playrix has neglected to include additional space and/or space management options for many months now.

Many players feel like we are becoming hoarders - our storage is bursting - and what isn’t stored is crammed/jammed in any tiny space still available to us in Township or the Zoo.

The least the Developers could do is give us a new option - how about a new adjunct to town? You could call it “The Villages” - new Regatta theme decor could be placed there after we purchase the land, etc.

Personally, I am not looking forward to new deco, no matter how spectacular it is until I have adequate room to place it in and do it justice as it would deserve.

I really hope you pass this on to the team.

Nevada, my important post went to moderation. LOL. This is getting tiresome, btw.

That's a good choice!

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Greetings Anna. I have many, many favorite decorations and could never narrow it to just one. However, Playrix has neglected to include additional space and/or space management options for many months now.
    Hi Nana,

I am sorry that you feel this way. Kindly note, that the devs are constantly working on new in-game elements and new expansions. However, due to some technical restrictions we are not able to include them to each update. We are doing our best to improve the situation in future.

Still, we would love to see some screenshots of your favorite decorations! I am sure, all of you, guys, have some beautiful layouts to share

Don't hesitate to contact me, if you have any further questions!

Regards,
    Anna

Anna, most of us feel like Nana. How can we be blamed and punished for lack of land to put all these new regatta and event decos? Even if we get 2 land expansions a month, that is Not enough room to even put the regatta decos on! Give us another area like the zoo or expand the current zoo!

My biggest issue is all the decos are my favorites, lol (guess reason my storage is close to 2,000). I especially like any water or animated deco.

I am very happy that Playrix offered a previous deco that I wanted ( the chicken on the nest/pedestal). Please keep bringing back the "antique decos"

Thank you Anna for your prompt reply.

I have already posted in other Forum threads (related to my town design) both my rather large Asian inspired section and my recent Egyptian section. So I am posting decor - just not individual elements.

My favorite decoration is the Jacaranda Tree (and the Sequoia, Date Palm, Rhododendron and Cherry Blossom). Good landscaping covers up or enhances some of the uglier buildings, brings color to our towns in a multitude of ways.

The Jacaranda Tree is special to me - a few of us had been begging Lisa Makhina to ask the developers for it over a period of several months. We had many conversations about the color “blurple” (blue purple) and how to convey that hue in Russian to the designers. There were lots of giggles about it, I found out later, from the design team. So you may imagine how over the moon I was when we got that tree in an update, along with the blurple Irises.

Those ugly orange apartments are transformed and subdued by blurple landscape elements - as are many other buildings.

8E86CD15-05B5-4668-9673-38E18651EE05.jpg

My post hasn't posted...said needed moderator review...too many !! Or