Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SumSum View Post
    But i think we get of the point of this thread, which is to tell our ideas for new design-threads...and what's only worth talking about if Downton's appeal may be heard...
    SumSum i really hope we get a positive response soon, would love to see people in the forum creating design threads again, or multiple threads being created by admin on a regular basis.

It would be great to see this section thriving again

I'm sure Anna will read everyone's ideas / suggestions and maybe consider using or implementing some of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    SumSum i really hope we get a positive response soon
    Hope so too

Just visited your town Downton. I love your easter-event-island! Great idea to put the chickenfarms infront, so the bunnys will never run out of work-material

And you've got a huuuuuge purple-tree. Amazing what a clou to put the trees together to build such a giant. I already think of where to build one in my own town. Hope you did'nt mind if i pick the idea

I pinched the idea of the huge purple tree from Besseville, it's pure genius isnt it , & i know Bess would be over the moon if you had one as well

The Easter dec s are my favourite themed area & as you say my chicken coop keeps the bunny workshop supplied lol.

Thanks for visiting my town, i have just been in yours & it's amazing, it looks like a town from a much higher level. You've done a great job with your housing. Very impressive

Thanks for the praise! you're very kind.
    I will give a notice when i've cleaned more space and had build my own purple-giant
    Last edited by SumSum; 06-26-2018 at 04:44 AM.

Before the form crashed about two years ago someone started a Saturday post your picture of -------- ie where did you place your dam - creative ideas on how to set up the houses - now with all the new decorations where did you place your xxx The idea was to post a screen shot. Back then we did not have that much to show ;( don't know if this would work just a thought.
    **Started playing August 2015** Town 145 Zoo 45 FINALLY
    Have all the factories Special projects and land expansion Zoo IS DONE
    In a small Golden League co-op 5 of us no drama we have fun
    #QM25Q2 come visit Guinn Township
    Android Tablet and phone

Quote Originally Posted by SumSum View Post
    To get more tasks with 135 points you only have to delete the lower tasks If you don't have ambitions to play at top-world-level it's not realy that important how many tasks were deleted. I always do 2160 points in regatta and the only thing i have to pay for is the 16th task.

But i think we get of the point of this thread, which is to tell our ideas for new design-threads...and what's only worth talking about if Downton's appeal may be heard...

Delete? you mean dump the tasks? I thought I will lose them forever and will be left with 2-3 in total.
    Thank you for your advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Forever Fantastic View Post
    Delete? you mean dump the tasks? I thought I will lose them forever and will be left with 2-3 in total.
    Thank you for your advice.
    No matter i still have to learn about township myself, so i'm also glad if some explains things to me.

In order to complete: Don't dump a task you've already started! That would decimate the number of tasks you can solve in total. Because every task you started counts for the 15 tasks(or 16, if are willing to pay for the last one) you can do max (in gold-league), no matter if you solved it or dumped it.
    The tasks that are yet not chosen can be deleted and there will appear new ones after a while.
    It's just comparable to dumping helicopter-orders of your locals.

Hope that helpfull and brings back fun in doing regatta
    Last edited by SumSum; 06-26-2018 at 03:43 PM.

Hi, everyone,

Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts. Kindly note, that we carefully read the comments. Some of the ideas have been already implemented: there are threads for each Regatta Season and ideas for placing town signs.

We'll definitely come up with more threads based on your suggestions in the future. In the meantime, you're more than welcome to share your ideas for setting decor from the Updates, Events, Regatta Seasons. We know that some of you have really amazing layouts to inspire others. Or you may ask for an advice if you need to break through your writer's block (or should I say designer's block ).

We put a lot of effort into developing new decorations, and we would really love to see them in your towns!

Quote Originally Posted by Kasallee View Post
    I tried to add the image, fail...
    Hi, Kasallee,

Sorry to hear you experienced a problem with adding the image. Can you please specify what exactly went wrong?
    Thanks in advance!

Regards,
    Anna

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Petrova View Post
    Some of the ideas have been already implemented: there are threads for each Regatta Season and ideas for placing town signs.
    Hi Anna,
    thanks for your reply The thread about placing town signs you mentioned, seemed to me like being for talking about one single specific sign
    But i got the hint and will try to start the conversation about town signs in general there Hopefully the title of the thread "09.06 the newest Update decor" isn't to confusing.

By the way, let me tell you and the whole township- team that you're doing a great job creating this game. It's lot of fun to me and the decorations are gorgeous!

Best regards
    SumSum