Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 66
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Petrova View Post


    We appreciate your thoughts greatly, and will be happy to create more threads based on your suggestions! ������������
    I cant see any threads created from players suggestions
    I think its such a shame that whatever the reasons for not allowing people to create their own thread ,and a huge delay in creating new threads has killed discussions about town design and décor on this forum.
    I miss reading about other peoples towns.
    If you don't have time to look after this section (I know playrix staff can only devote so much time to the forum) why not hand control back to users on the forum, because this isn't working.
    Sorry for the negativity of my comment, its just really disappointing.
    Last edited by Downton; 06-24-2018 at 11:09 PM.

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Sorry for the negativity of my comment, its just really disappointing.
    +1
    I had such high expectations for this subforum and now it seems that nobody's home...

    As for ideas: it would be nice to have a thread about ponds and beaches. Lot's of people love and create them
    Town Name: Horishni Plavni, #UKRQK6, Android
    Town Level: 114 - playing since march-2016
    Zoo Level: 45 - finished!

  3. #13
    When can we expect some new threads to be added here from our members suggestions?
    Better still is there any chance of allowing us to start our own threads?

  4. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    England
    Posts
    140
    Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    I think its such a shame that whatever the reasons for not allowing people to create their own thread ,and a huge delay in creating new threads has killed discussions about town design and décor on this forum.
    I miss reading about other peoples towns.
    If you don't have time to look after this section (I know playrix staff can only devote so much time to the forum) why not hand control back to users on the forum, because this isn't working.
    .
    I completely agree, well raised point.
    The design element of Township is very attractive to me so I was quite excited to see it had got its own forum, it’s however been disappointing to not be able to discuss things with other members in the moment. The delay is really off putting!
    Co-op = Land of Dragons. # NEZ8R6
    Town= Meesh

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    So why haven't you?
    I cant see any threads created from players suggestions
    I think its such a shame that whatever the reasons for not allowing people to create their own thread ,and a huge delay in creating new threads has killed discussions about town design and décor on this forum.
    I miss reading about other peoples towns.
    If you don't have time to look after this section (I know playrix staff can only devote so much time to the forum) why not hand control back to users on the forum, because this isn't working.
    Sorry for the negativity of my comment, its just really disappointing.
    Thank you Downton! You just put in words my own thoughts. I love the design aspect of Township and would love to talk about it, but this sub forum seems to be dead. Nearly no activity...very sad
    **********************

  6. #16
    Member Kasallee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    198
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    Well I guess first off I'd like a thread for all "design related" wishes... That'd be nice...



    I'd like a thread for each regatta season please, like the current Nile one, so we can show off/see how past season decor has been incorporated into everyday town life.

    It'd be nice if the first post in each of these showed the decor that was available for that season in yacht club screenshot style, or whatever.
    In regards as to what we did with the “Nile” decorations from the regatta, I turned them into a movie set.. the remake of the “Return of the Mummy” using the camera team and the Halloween mummy in the grouping. Along with the making of the Titanic and UFO from Mars, it’s one of my favorite designs. I tried to add the image, fail... so I guess u will just have to go see for yourselves.
    >^katZoo<
    Coop tag #KSMCP3
    Playing on iPad
    Paddle boats included with the FREE ZOO ADMISSION!

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasallee View Post
    ...the remake of the “Return of the Mummy” using the camera team and the Halloween mummy in the grouping. Along with the making of the Titanic and UFO from Mars, it’s one of my favorite designs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasallee View Post
    ... so I guess u will just have to go see for yourselves.
    ...so i did was'nt my first visit, because your town is always worth having a look at. I like it very much.
    Your movie set is a great idea and it looks very nice. It's a perfect solution for integrating this exotic decorations to a realistic designed town.
    Last edited by SumSum; 06-24-2018 at 09:24 PM.
    **********************

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasallee View Post
    In regards as to what we did with the “Nile” decorations from the regatta, I turned them into a movie set.. the remake of the “Return of the Mummy” using the camera team and the Halloween mummy in the grouping. Along with the making of the Titanic and UFO from Mars, it’s one of my favorite designs. I tried to add the image, fail... so I guess u will just have to go see for yourselves.
    I did also your movie/film area does look good just as your whole town.
    It seems you have everything, and yet your town doesn't look cramped or crowded - amazing.

  9. #19
    I registered because I have some ideas. One of them is: I want for my town a gate with a banner. I do like my winter trophies and do not want to store them for the summer season, therefore, I am already creating a "Winter Sports Center". I would like to be able to write on a banner myself, like names in the ZOO. This winter theme looks out of place amongst the green forests/parks. Obviously I need some sort of new fence or walls of the building structure to add around it. I also would like to suggest, that when I am alone in my coop, I do not need to see a message: your town needs help. I stop playing regattas. There is something very dodgy in it. When the players have the 2160 score, it means they have always the possibility to play 135 points tasks. I do get only few of them. Is it that you give them to the players who pay you money? I think that all these events should be divided. When I put all effort to accomplish my task, I am behind of those who pay. It is not a fun competition - it's cheating! If they run the event and want to show how much money they invested, they should be in a different category. I spend a lot of time on this game and when I win or lose, I really want to know how good I am. Those tasks for 135 points are very scarce for me. How can others have 2160 at the end?

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever Fantastic View Post
    Those tasks for 135 points are very scarce for me. How can others have 2160 at the end?
    To get more tasks with 135 points you only have to delete the lower tasks If you don't have ambitions to play at top-world-level it's not realy that important how many tasks were deleted. I always do 2160 points in regatta and the only thing i have to pay for is the 16th task.

    But i think we get of the point of this thread, which is to tell our ideas for new design-threads...and what's only worth talking about if Downton's appeal may be heard...
    Last edited by SumSum; 06-25-2018 at 08:19 PM.
    **********************

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •