Thread: No of coins and cash increased

No of coins and cash increased

Hi,

I have noticed that today my no. Of coins and cash increased significantly after accessing level 42. Could you please let me know what's happened since I haven't purchased lately any cash or coins. Should I worry or should I be glad?

Looking forward for your reply.

Thank you,

Best regards,

SteveMC

Quote Originally Posted by SteveMC View Post
    Hi,

I have noticed that today my no. Of coins and cash increased significantly after accessing level 42. Could you please let me know what's happened since I haven't purchased lately any cash or coins. Should I worry or should I be glad?

Looking forward for your reply.

Thank you,

Best regards,

SteveMC
    Hi SteveMC. When you say that they have significantly increased, can you be a bit more precise?

Accessing level 42 coincided with me with access to some high coin profit factories and completion of a little bundle of high T-cash reward achievements. It struck me as a bit of a sweet spot.

Don't worry and be happy about it. The flow of T-cash slows down again after that little rush due to achievements. And the coin will all be spent as buildings get progressively more expensive.

Thanks for explanations. Frankly speaking I was worring when I saw that cash multiple many times without any payment done. But, as you mentioned, I'll Enjoy. Indeed, seems that all products are more expensive and need more time. Regards