Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The cat game

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Clarke View Post
    That's a nice reward. I didn't realize the mini games were awarding stars. I suppose the paper plane event gives out stars if you win 1st place then? And the knitting event?
    Hmmm....I've never noticed that with the knitting event. I'll keep an eye out next time.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" ~ Mahatma Gandhi

No stars with the knitting event. I do not know if we get some with a first place in the airplane event as I never won it.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Maybe I'm just doing it wrong but how can it really be enjoyable when it is pure luck if you are able to win or not? I'm able to enjoy the main game because if I lose I just wait a little while and can try again. But when I lose at the cat game I have to start all the way at the beginning and hope my luck holds out through the levels I've already beaten.

Yesterday I was in the mood, also to use my boosters, and played the cat event. I started with boosters, cos I remembered from earlier tries that I can't just lose a level and get back with the "right" booster. I started with the rainbow ball on the levels that collect xx of certain items (f.e. green cups), and with the plane flyer on all (2 or 3) with cherries and cookies. Somehow I just wandered through (I find most levels are easier on first try anyway).
    Was nice winning the boosters, but I wasn't able to use up the free hours, lol. Don't remember the stars, I must admit.

Hi DD

I did mostly the same thing. Use some boosters and spend 1800 coins and reached the top I think we get the 2 stars while doing level 7 and 8. That is why we do not see them as we are in the special screen.

I won just before midnight so the 5 hours unlimited play was not an option LOL Worst, my daily bonus was on day 7 and it was the week I get 1 hour free play. A total of 6 hours lost mostly. I played some though.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

I hadn't seen the cat event before this week so was very pleased to win it on my first attempt. I did need some coins and boosters on some of the levels, but the boosters for winning outweighed those I'd used (not the coins though, lol!). The two stars were a nice surprise but, like most players, I could only make use of a very little bit of the 5 hours free play - same old, same old. Graylady - luckily I won earlier in the day, so wasn't tempted to sit up half the night
    Playing on Fire, not on Facebook

Bonjour Graylady

for me it was middle of the night also, lol, could hardly keep my eyes open in the end. And didn't pay attention to the coins - with the way I play Playrix' games (one lvl at a time, cos I lose most often anyway and then lose interest for the day - so many others, also good ones out there!), they usually are simply there.
    Thanks for the explanation re. the stars! I hope so, cos I doubt I will remember my numbers.
    LOL @ your experience! isn't it typical.

Back and now even harder with exploding items that freeze everything.....great....

Too right, Grannyval. I've had a few rainbow balls come up today but have had to waste them on single colour items just to get rid of the exploding bombs, rather than combining them with other boosts which is usually the most successful way to play. I suppose these bombs are also going to appear in the normal levels from now on. Oh well, another Playrix challenge to overcome !
    Playing on Fire, not on Facebook

I started playing Homescspes in February. I'm currently at Level 900. I've won Furry Tales twice. The first time, I drove myself near crazy trying to use my 5-hours of unlimited play in between real life. When I won last week, I was very busy in real life, so I decided not to open the game and claim my prize until I was in a situation to really take advantage of this unlimited play. That was 2 days later. To my disappointment, it was gone. I wrote to their Help Desk, they wouldn't give it back to me. So, I'm leaving this game. I've spent more money playing Homescapes and Fishdom than any game I've ever played. When that isn't valued and appreciated, I have to leave. If more would do the same, I'm sure they would be more flexible. So long all.