Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The cat game

The cat game

Ok I’m not the brightest player but this cat game is just unreasonable. It seemed easier this time around but it still is way too difficult. I play games to pass time and be happy not be frustrated out of my mind. Even if you pay it doesn’t help.one needs to be able to regenerate the flowers even if you have to wait an hour it would help... come on guys this game has been very difficult for us none too bright players give us a break.

The first time I got this mini game, there was no way to regenerate flowers, or at least, if there was, it didn't work for me. This time, though, I can get more flowers (I don't know how many) in 2 hours' time. So, I guess that's a small improvement.

I've never spent gold coins to get flowers. And I refuse to use my boosters on mini games. I save all my boosters and gold coins for "regular" game levels. Therefore, the farthest I've ever gotten with this game is the first box.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 114
    City Building Project: Shipyard
    Zoo Level: 38
    New Attraction: Visit the Walruses in our We the North exhibit!
    Forum Member: December 2015 & 1500+ posts

I don't think it's about who's bright and who's not, Grannyval. I am sure you're just as bright as I am. What level are you on? I struggled until I hit level 100-something, after which I finally got the hang of it and beating levels started to feel easier.
    And if you can't make it to the lady cat, at least you had some practise and can collect the other gifts, even if you can only make to the first prize.

Hi Bethany

The 3 flowers regenerates every 2 hours. It was like that the first time too but it was not very clear. I agree this time around the levels are a little bit easier. I managed to reach the first box. I had to use 1 hammer on 2 levels though. I just wanted to see what was in the gift : 100 coins and 3 power ups. I am back to level 1 and I do not see how I will reach the second gift LOL
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Oh, okay. Thanks for that info.

Yeah, unless I get insanely lucky, I'm not going to make it up to Box #2, either.

You can calculate - how many coins/ boosters you'll get (tap on the boxes so you can see the rewards) and how many you want to "pay". At the end you'll get two stars! So I used some boosters and I think I lost some coins, but not many and won some boosters and the stars.
    At the moment I think it is possible to win the event, the stars are worth to lose some coins in my opinion.
    Last edited by kali1; 04-03-2018 at 08:11 PM.

I won the mini cat game. Wish I had taken a picture. Prizes: 5 hours unlimited lives, 500 coins and two of each boosters.

Just an FYI.....
    __________________________________________________ __________________________
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by SmallDevil View Post
    I won the mini cat game. Wish I had taken a picture. Prizes: 5 hours unlimited lives, 500 coins and two of each boosters.

Just an FYI.....
    Did you get 2 stars when you finished it?

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Clarke View Post
    Did you get 2 stars when you finished it?
    Yes....I got 2 stars.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by SmallDevil View Post
    Yes....I got 2 stars.
    That's a nice reward. I didn't realize the mini games were awarding stars. I suppose the paper plane event gives out stars if you win 1st place then? And the knitting event?