Hello Playrix, the community and our beloved game developers,
I'm an avid player, I play both Gardenscapes and Homescapes. I live in Turkey and I wanted to share my experience about your game in my country and offer you support if you'll consider it.

Through my experience playing and recommending the mentioned games, many of my friends and acquaintences and also in Google Play Store comments, I've realized that a large number of people did actually enjoyed the games but they had to stop playing because there was no Turkish language support. This has always been an issue for foreign game developers in Turkey, unfortunately not all Turkish people know English.

I'm studying American Culture and Literature in a Turkish university and have English level of Advanced, I can also take tests and exams if you'd need me to. I've also translated subtitles for TV shows many times, currently enrolled in an Advanced Translation Technics lecture. As for my suggestion, I would like to offer you my support in translating the game into Turkish if you'd consider it. I don't expect income, as this is something that would be highly beneficial for me and my career too.

If you'd consider it, I would love to work with you on this project. You can mail me on my email address given for the forum membership.

I can't wait to hear from you.