Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Collect Rent From Houses & Community Buildings [Merged]

So like X amount of coins per hour or day based on the number of buildings?
    We are a team of a few good people who are in the golden league!

Name: You can call me Bob
    My Co-Op: Teamwork (#E3ESY7 - http://bit.ly/CoOpRules)
    My Town: Schitt's Creek
    Friend Code: 6TTK54
    Operating system: Android

Hi there,2crazy4u,
    Yes that's what I was thinking,when a person logs in ,you collect a certain amout of coins from each building.We pay a lot of money for the land those buildings are on,plus another lot of money for the building it self.So once a day you collect a few coins from those buildings,not the factories,only the community buildings.And yes, Akila,when you buy the land and build the buildings ,the coins you pay goes to Playrix,so it will come from them.

Thank you for the clarification Llydia.

I doubt this would ever be approved though. There are only three ways Playrix makes money from this game. The first is the Ads you can view (gives you coin or TCash). The second is to buy TCash. The third is to buy Coins.

If they start giving players regular coin then people would stop buying them.
    We are a team of a few good people who are in the golden league!

Name: You can call me Bob
    My Co-Op: Teamwork (#E3ESY7 - http://bit.ly/CoOpRules)
    My Town: Schitt's Creek
    Friend Code: 6TTK54
    Operating system: Android

Town residents generate cash

Would it be possible that when your town residents go into any of the restaurants or barber shops or use facilities etc like bowling alley they generate cash by doing so ?
    All these people bustling about could be generating cash
    Tinks Tinkerings

If you are doing economics more complex like you described above, you should pay to residents salary etc. )

They are living rent free in a luvverly town with all the amenities
    Tinks Tinkerings

Collecting Rent & Other Ideas

Is there a way you can fix it to where we can collect "rent" on these homes & apartments? That's income we can use. If a town has 3000 ppl where are they? I only count 20 ppl either walking or driving around. I have alot of ideas to add to the game but only a few I'd like to see. I'd like to see a way we can build our own park a swing sets, climbing bars, slides but also be able to add other stuff to. Why can't we get more buildings? Like 2 car dealer ships or 2 factorys. I was raised on a farm but we had horses, goats, dogs, cats, field mice etc can you add Some? Goats can make milk, cheese, butter etc so we'd have 2 different ways to get dairy products that we need the factorys just arnt fast enough. I LOVE THIS GAME. 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

More Profitable Town

Hello,I really love township,but I think the people in the town as well as the businesses should have to pay taxes,rent,etc like ppl living in a real city...

The idea that the townspeople pay "rent" and is later collected as income has already been suggested. It's in the sticky note of "frequently suggested ideas".

Homeowners Pay Rent

Each house must pay rent for land.
    Number of people living in house/apartment X cost of house equals daily amount of rent earned to mayor