Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kentucky Derby Theme In May?

Kentucky Derby Theme In May?

Just wondering if we can do a Derby theme for one of the Regattas and have like something with previous Tripple Crown winning horses like Secretariat and American Pharaoh ๐ŸŽ ๐ŸŽ ๐ŸŽ and many others ๐Ÿ˜ thanks.

No idea what this post is about. Prefer Township to keep international rather than just catering to poeple from one small country

Quote Originally Posted by English Rose View Post
    No idea what this post is about. Prefer Township to keep international rather than just catering to poeple from one small country
    I would not call the US a small country The Kentucky derby ia a very big event in the horse race world in the US.

LOL! Yes, weโ€™re a tiny little country. Tee Hee.

Maybe a better idea would be horse racing as an event - weโ€™ve had snow boarding, and plane racing.

A little history...United States is 3rd largest country and breeds the most horses. But horse breeding and racing is a very large industry worldwide. A horse race sounds like it could be a fun event

Playrix does an excellent job of keeping decos and events very global
    Last edited by scorekeeper; 04-04-2018 at 02:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by English Rose View Post
    I wouldnโ€™t know a Kentucky derby horse if it bit me on the bum either, but quite like the game to expand my horizons. I donโ€™t celebrate Chinese New Year, or fly tiny planes, or race in massive yachts that fit 30 people in my real life either, but I quite like to do all those things in my Township existence. I could imagine a horse race (thats what it is, right? lol) as a new event. I even know where Iโ€™d put the decos!

Hmm.. the Kentucky Derby... 2 minutes and it's over. Now what does that remind me of?

Quote Originally Posted by Vuurvl View Post
    ..2 minutes and it's over. Now what does that remind me of?
    <biting my tongue>

A new horse racing event? Oh yes that would be nice, at least different to look at... would be like flying, snowboarding, chinese dragon racing, flying, ... but with horses
    Very nice idea Jhutchison... and betting on the horses as a plus - adding in bricks, slabs ... to win or lose, that would be a blast