Thread: Option to earn town cash

Option to earn town cash

Have an option in Settings to allow the player to earn town cash through ads.
    Now that ads are now down to a minimum, those who can't afford to pay for town cash are dead broke in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Rider View Post
    Have an option in Settings to allow the player to earn town cash through ads.
    Now that ads are now down to a minimum, those who can't afford to pay for town cash are dead broke in the game.
    I would tend to disagree. I have never received one single ad to watch. They are random so theoretically we are all opted in to watch ads, it is just luck, whether we get them or not.

Hyacinth is right. I've been playing for almost 2 years and I have only got the ad to watch maybe 3 times. There are dozens of ways to earn tcash that don't involve the ads. The house of luck is one way, gifts from friends are often $1 instead if coins, in the treasure chests you get back on the boats there's often $2, tcash in the golden balloons, tcash in the chests in the mine, etc.

Rider, I agree with what has been said too. If you relied on ads for T cash you would stay broke, I'm afraid. The game is full of ways to make T cash - I made 76 cash in the last 2 days alone (admittedly thats a bit more than usual) so the thing to do is up your game and discover how best to work the game to earn more cash......its more rewarding that way too