View Poll Results: Would you love the following added to Townville

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ability to do 2 tasks at once in regatta.

8 72.73%
  • Leaders able to gift town cash/coins/gifts to members of Coop.

3 27.27%
  • Purchase additional regatta tasks for $10 town cash (not just the 1 currently available)

3 27.27%
  • More mail options within Coop, remove the 1 msg per so many hours

3 27.27%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Regatta, coop game ideas

Regatta, coop game ideas

Regatta:
    players should be able to complete 2-3 tasks at one time this helps players that work long hours be able to enjoy the game, rather than playing for a while and then passing on the game due to inability to work on regattas.

Players should be able to buy additional up to 5 $10 township cash tasks.

More task slots! Better variety!!

Clover chests rarely show up and members are full of clovers and losing out! Clover collection should be unlimited not the current limit of 50!

Coop ideas:
    Leaders/Co-leaders be able to gift coop members township cash/coins/items (any item the leaders owns including buildings Ect) to encourage game play. Leaders can gift for highest regatta or helping score, lowest member to increase in levels the fastest , who completes the first tasks Ect. This also increases game revenues as leaders who purchase the township cash. This also promotes increased game play, rather than many who play less and less.

Other ideas:
    Auto send of plane when time is up.

Ability to just upgrade one animal building rather than having to have multiple. Have 2 buttons for harvest-harvest 1 and harvest all.

Full coop mail function. Not the current limited message length sent over a certain amount of hours. This helps people communicate within the group.
    Last edited by trishbaby100; 11-18-2016 at 07:46 PM. Reason: More info added

Hi trishbaby. Thank you for the suggestions, although some are already been discussed on the forum. Your poll is a bit unclear, as each option brings itself a question. Multitasking would be a big problem for any co-ops bigger than 3/4 members, as there would not be enough tasks on the task board for the members. I wouldn't like to see any donated prizes/rewards from the co-op leaders as this could cause a lot of friction and not all co-op leaders would be able to do it. To introduce unlimited paid for tasks would render the regatta redundant to many co-ops. It would mean that players would win by buying as many tasks as possible.

Questions so not able to vote AND 150 Clovers

Quote Originally Posted by trishbaby100 View Post

Clover collection should be unlimited not the current limit of 50!
    I agree With Hyacinth, the poll is unclear. I was excited at first and ready to choose to vote. However, as I read, there were no clear choices, too many mixed ideas, and no ONE thing I could agree to, there were just too many variables.

As for clover collection: you can actually have 100 in your Town Hall letter box and 50 in your account ready to play at the House of Luck. You DO NOT have to take any out of the letter box until you are ready to use them. But keep the ones in the House of Luck account below 50, as no more will be transferred when you win them from helping others, if you don't remove a few from the account by using them. Adi

You might like to rethink your poll.....what if i agree with all options? what if agree with none? its in no way meaningful at the moment. A separate poll for each idea would work rather than putting them all together.

I would rather see co-ops find ways to work together more efficiently and with better team spirit, instead of having to be bribed by the leader into helping more. I would never ever purchase Tcash in order to pay members to play.

It's a multiple choice poll, so you can vote for any or all you may like.

I mentioned up to 5 bought tasks , not unlimited. And more task slots and shorter refresh times would eliminate lack of tasks.

It's a multiple choice poll, you can choose multiple or all choices.

The game itself rewards top coops and hitting each point buoy through regatta (rewarding players for game play) how would that be any different than leaders holding their own rewards for top score, highest helpers, Ect. As a gamer; many games I play/have played hold similar rewards to players within groups for a variety of reasons.

The game itself rewards top coops and hitting each point buoy through regatta (rewarding players for game play) how would that be any different than leaders holding their own rewards for top score, highest helpers, Ect. As a gamer; many games I play/have played hold similar rewards to players within groups for a variety of reasons.
    That is not entirely true. At the moment, apart from the one optional paid task, everybody has the same amount of tasks available to them. To increase it to 5 paid tasks costing 50 Town cash all together, would push lots of players out. There is no need for extra tasks in my opinion, especially not paid ones.
    Last edited by hyacinth; 11-19-2016 at 09:01 PM. Reason: Typo

The game itself rewards top coops and hitting each point buoy through regatta (rewarding players for game play) how would that be any different than leaders holding their own rewards for top score, highest helpers, Ect.
    If its no different, then why duplicate the incentive? It would only cause co-op arguments, bad feeling and accusations of favouritism if leaders found themselves expected to give further rewards. If players wont race or help fellow co-op members unless they are amply rewarded then they are not really the type of player you'd want in your team, surely?

Lets have some faith in the way the devs have designed THEIR game, they have clearly thought about these things a lot.