I voted for the doing two tasks at once, simply because I would like to be able to do that, and do that to some extent now. I work on my plane, for example, while producing whatever good I've chosen for my task. As someone who works full-time, and has a somewhat unpredictable schedule, I cannot select the time sensitive tasks during the week because I don't know if I'll be able to get to the game to do the task before the timer runs out. So I'm sometimes scrambling on the weekends to get done, which puts me at a disadvantage against the players who don't work fulltime, or have a regular schedule. Thus I see a huge advantage in being able to multi-task.

As a co-leader of a coop, I do not want to have to give rewards. That would make this too much like work, because then I have to assess each member's performance, including any reasons for non-performance. I don't want to do that as a co-leader. We win and lose as a group, and I like it as it is because we built our coop by talking about, and ultimately agreeing upon, our expectations of one another.

I don't mind paying $10 TS for an additional cash, but not everyone in my coop can afford to do it. So does it give a group an advantage? Yes, if they have more TS$ than the other coops. So the +1 is okay, but I'm not sure that 5 more would be fair to all. It seems those who have money would have an advantage over those that do not.

I agree about the messaging options. I don't understand why they put a time restriction on messages from leaders, but it wasn't something that was a big thing for me.

Great discussion thread!