Thread: Reserving tasks

Reserving tasks

Hi team, I think it would be a good idea to set time limits on task reservation. I think 4 hours is a fair time and if the task is not started by the person who reserved it, it’s free for all. The person who reserved will automatically receive a message once they log back insaying that the time expired on the reserve.

This way I feel it would be fair for everyone when balancing out tasks amongst co op members.

I think idea is fabulous!

I like the idea of a timer, but coops have different ideas/rules on what should and shouldn't be allowed. In our co-op it's 2 hours, in others it may well be longer or shorter depending on size. Personally, I would prefer the timer to count up rather than down, this way we could clearly see how long the timer has been running, allowing the task to be dealt with according to our own conditions.

I think it would also be great if all tasks had timers, so that we can clearly see how long they've been on the board.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 64+
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT