Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: facebook/phone

  1. #1
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    1

    facebook/phone

    my progress when I play on my cell is not linking up with my progress when I play on my laptop??

  2. #2
    Gold Member hyacinth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    London, Uk
    Posts
    3,427
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetJen View Post
    my progress when I play on my cell is not linking up with my progress when I play on my laptop??
    Welcome to the Forum Are you playing the Facebook version of the game or the mobile version?

  3. #3
    hi when I play my mobile version they give me 1 day an 23 hours to play an when I played to day got to play for 1 hour of it an back to the chest this is not right why cant I play the hole 1 day an 23 hours this have done it to me a few times an im getting very upset about it im get where I don't want to play it no more

  4. #4
    Gold Member hyacinth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    London, Uk
    Posts
    3,427
    Quote Originally Posted by tazzer500 View Post
    hi when I play my mobile version they give me 1 day an 23 hours to play an when I played to day got to play for 1 hour of it an back to the chest this is not right why cant I play the hole 1 day an 23 hours this have done it to me a few times an im getting very upset about it im get where I don't want to play it no more
    Hi tazzer500. Sorry I am not sure of the problem you are describing? What level are you at presently?

  5. #5
    is it true that the android version won't sync?

  6. #6
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    1
    My Facebook won't synchronize with the game I play on kindle fire 5

  7. #7
    Gold Member hyacinth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    London, Uk
    Posts
    3,427
    Hi there. Sorry I am replying to you both in this post. There are two separate versions of Gardenscapes available at the moment. One is the mobile version availab!e on Android, IOS, Kindle and Mac devices. The other is available on Facebook. At this present time, the two versions are not compatible.

  8. #8
    How can I link my Android to my Facebook account? Do you understand how frustrating it is to be playing level 2,164 and then get on your computer and be at level 14!!!!! AAAAAAAAARRRGH!!!!! PLEASE tell me there is a fix for this ASAP. IF not NOW, then WHEN???
    Thank you.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Maurio L. Dawson View Post
    How can I link my Android to my Facebook account? Do you understand how frustrating it is to be playing level 2,164 and then get on your computer and be at level 14!!!!! AAAAAAAAARRRGH!!!!! PLEASE tell me there is a fix for this ASAP. IF not NOW, then WHEN???
    Thank you.
    The last time anyone from playrix said anything about this issue was a year ago, in this post, saying that "they're working on it". We don't know if this is still on their to do list, or when it's estimated to have this feature available.

  10. #10
    The major reason for my excitement when Homescapes came out? NOT beginning it on Facebook!

    I made the mistake of starting Gardenscapes on Facebook, played over 800 levels, and then couldn't take any of it to my iPad! So I quit playing completely. GREAT to have Austin back in my life via Homescapes on the Mac.

    I assume there is a database where game progress is stored. (I know this is true for Jam City games, because their customer service restored my progress for me.) It can't be that hard to simply move the progress from one database to another. Even if you charged people $10 and did it by hand, it would let you keep making $$$ on a game from people who have instead given up in frustration.

    A special $100 gold coin chest with one-time OS sync? I think it would be a winner.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •