Thread: Accidentally Stored My Easter Hedgehog, Which Is Now Just Gone, Unretrieveable!

Accidentally Stored My Easter Hedgehog, Which Is Now Just Gone, Unretrieveable!

I was trying to store a tree to possibly move to one of my new aquariums and somehow, the game decided it was my Easter Hedgehog that was right beside it! Now the Hedgehog is Gone and Not Retrievable as There Was No Place For Seasonals To Be Stored After One Has Gone to the Time and Effort to Get Them. Now I am not wanting to move anything or store anything, in case the game takes more of the pretty seasonal stuff that we can never retrieve. Very disappointed as I really liked my Hedgehog!

Was gonna delete my post, but others may find it helpful. I finally found the hedgehog when I Stored a structure from another aquarium to replace the happiness points/stars in the one missing the hedgehog. It was stored with structures, like arches on the Castle Tab! Happily found, hope this will help others hunting their stored stuff!

Hi Yve

Did you check at the very beginning of the general decoration tab? If it is not there, send a message from within your game to report your loss.

P.S. was writing at the same time. I would send a message to let them know. If they start to scatter our decorations everywhere, they willp get a lot of report of loss items.
    Last edited by Graylady; 04-05-2018 at 12:19 AM.