Thread: Losing diamonds

Losing diamonds

I am so discouraged. I don't know how many times I have lost diamonds to the game. It happens when I am trying hard to finish a level and I don't realize I am at the end. My finger accidentally grazes the screen and there I have spent diamonds for more turns. More often than not, I still don't win.
    Please is there not some way to fix the game, so that you must confirm that you want to buy the five more turns. I am about to quit playing.
    I am not a great player, but I like Fishdom very much. Please help.

Quote Originally Posted by Julcat51 View Post
    I am so discouraged. I don't know how many times I have lost diamonds to the game. It happens when I am trying hard to finish a level and I don't realize I am at the end. My finger accidentally grazes the screen and there I have spent diamonds for more turns. More often than not, I still don't win.
    Please is there not some way to fix the game, so that you must confirm that you want to buy the five more turns. I am about to quit playing.
    I am not a great player, but I like Fishdom very much. Please help.
    Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention, Julcat51. Unfortunately, we don't have such a feature yet Still, I totally understand how easy it can be to tap on that pop-up window and lose the diamonds by accident sometimes.

I have already sent your feedback to the developers and they'll definitely give it a thought. Thanks for your cooperation!