Thread: What's the story behind your garden?

What's the story behind your garden?

This is a creative space where you can unleash your inner writer and post your Gardenscapes stories, poems, and theories about the plot Feel free to add illustrations to your stories and discuss the pieces posted by other forum members
    IMPORTANT!
    -If you're having troubles with the game, please check out our Help & Support articles first.
    -In case you need further assistance, write a report from the game. To do so, follow the steps from this tutorial video.
    -If your game doesn't open, you can contact our support team here.

Helloooo! Curiously I have a brief story about the game. Small stuff, but important to me.

When I started playing the game, I had just broke up with my ex girlfriend and had my heart crushed 💔, yeaah, bad vibe.

Anyway, I usually play rpg and simulation games, and when I saw gardenscape announcement, I thought to myself: “oh! Nice challenge! Something different, maybe I can distract from my real life problems...” and so I did download the game and made a promise: I can’t start dating until I reach level 2000 in the game! TWO THOUSAND!!! Can’t emotionally connect to another one (Notice that I was really displeased with relationships).
    Life goes on, in this time I could convince 3 other (now addicted too) to download and constantly send me lifes. Hahaha 😁

The thing is, I met someone around level 800. “So everything you promised was gone??!!” Noooo, I just opened the promise to “knowing better someone”. Everything ok, we both going well, holding our feelings (not much deeeeep the dating but almost in love) and then I finally reached level 2000. So exciting!!! I could have a girlfriend again, open my heart, be free! (6 months have passed) my brother, another convinced addicted player, was so happy that now I could be less superficial on relationships and so on.

Conclusion: today I’m playing level 2628, heart is completely healed (primary motivation), have 5 friends playing Gardenscapes and the most interesting, I’m still SINGLE! 😁😉😜🤷*♂️

Hope yal liked the story.

That was sweet, Salomaofeo! thanks for sharing
    nonetheless, fingers crossed for some good developments in the love department also