Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 29.03 The Making of: Aquariums

I fully agree πŸ‘!

I only have a couple of requests. I see the beautiful work done here, and the dialogue with the fish absolutely crack me up! Now I want to speak to the Landscaping of the newer aquariums. They are beautiful! But far too soon as you are placing items towards the back the scene in the new newer aquariums is obscured with foggy cloudy water. We can't enjoy that beautiful art, and we cannot see our items that were so wonderful thought up and designed! It wasn't like that in the old aquariums. I don't understand why it's necessary to Cloud up the scene, but I remember the first aquarium that really disappointed me was the beach. You couldn't place any items past the area were the scenery drops down into a lower area and then there's water out at the very back edge of the scene. We can't place anything throughout that entire part of the screen because you can't see it! And the water should be blue not a hazy Gray. I don't know what you are sacrificing this for. Think about the Paris tank. Those beautiful buildings along the right hand side once you get to the Park area as well as the Eiffel Tower and the actual part are totally obscured by haziness. It gives us a very small area to decorate considering the appearance of plenty of room to decorate. And I'd like to see less events taking up the margins of my screen.

I'm playing on a higher-end Android tablet.

1 theme of decorations that needs some attention is the plant category. It would be really nice to have some standard seasonal plants in there. Some daisies, rose bushes, tulips, pansies... I think you see what I'm talking about. We also would definitely benefit from actual flower beds we can purchase. It is so crowded to have to put so many plants to try to create the look of a flower bed and you can't see any dirt or grassy Edge when you create a flower bed on top of concrete. A designed flower bed would obviously have some dirt visible. I love all of the design work and the creative process of these artists! I just hate that I can't see it because of the haziness and would like whoever makes that final decision to consider brightening up that background so we can see it and place our decorations throughout it.

Absolutely outstanding work on the visuals and the dialogue of these fish!

I'd also appreciate a harpoon to take care of that penguin that won't get out of the way so I can arrange my new items that drop into my aquarium. His pear-shaped body blocks me from being able to drag my items around and it is infuriating.

Again fantastic artistry! Great comedy work on the fish's dialogues and their actions! I think my favorite one is the "who taught you how to swim? " interraction! πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Happy Easter. The article on how we make a new aquarium was most informative. I found it interesting. I agree if we can buy diamonds with US monies, why can't we use Fishdom coins to buy them too.

thanks for the information. I was wondering if there is a timeline for when the Fairy Tail Ball and Lost World aquariums are going to be available and when will new fish be available? I have all the existing aquariums filled and over 600,000 coins to buy more decorations /fish.

I love everything about this game! Good job by the team. ❀️