Thread: Achievements: Ark: Collect 50 different kinds of fish

Achievements: Ark: Collect 50 different kinds of fish

​Is there a way to tell which type of fish I have already got, rather than having to go through all the different tanks and try to guess which fish I've got in each tank? All it tells me is that I've got 33/50 so far, but not what they all are. It will take forever to figure out which ones they are if I have to go through each tank one at a time!

Quote Originally Posted by JonniesGirl View Post
    ​Is there a way to tell which type of fish I have already got, rather than having to go through all the different tanks and try to guess which fish I've got in each tank? All it tells me is that I've got 33/50 so far, but not what they all are. It will take forever to figure out which ones they are if I have to go through each tank one at a time!
    Hello, JonniesGirl! Unfortunately, we don't have such a feature yet However, I've already sent your letter to the developers and they'll definitely give it a thought.

Have a nice day

Quote Originally Posted by Valeriia Fomina View Post
    Hello, JonniesGirl! Unfortunately, we don't have such a feature yet However, I've already sent your letter to the developers and they'll definitely give it a thought.

Have a nice day
    Ah fantastic, thanks so much!