Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 17.11 The Harvest Season Event

Anastasia,

I LOVE this event!! Please thank everyone involved in creating it! Best event ever! I hope we can have more like this. I like the harvest decorations too

Quote Originally Posted by Akila View Post
    Anastasia,

I LOVE this event!! Please thank everyone involved in creating it! Best event ever! I hope we can have more like this. I like the harvest decorations too
    Yessssss more like this, yes! It's like the Event Centre has had a chance of management (or heart maybe) lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Carole Sunnyside View Post
    Peggy, I know you like the mine so you will LOVE the barn clearing event. And no pesky clay
    Yep! It's a blast! Best event yet!

Jumping on the bandwagon. Yes, this is a great event. Love the gameplay (akin to the game mine and the beach/sea treasures event which was fun). Love the extra surprise gifts at each level. Love finding items too.

Well Done!

Absolutly love it! Inflated chikens and cows are in my town at last, yay

Just got the main prize (love using helicopter boost during events! ) - the most generous since Easter event (when I started playing)
    This time will surely continue digging, it's fun and occasional goods are not just sugar or milk

(sugar is my most hated gift today. won it in House of "luck" )

Quote Originally Posted by Faye View Post
    ... (love using helicopter boost during events! ) ...
    Does the booster also double the number of tools you get for the event? I haven't tried that, was saving the gems for a regatta task but if it doubles the tools too, then it might be worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Does the booster also double the number of tools you get for the event? I haven't tried that, was saving the gems for a regatta task but if it doubles the tools too, then it might be worth it.
    I'm not sure what the number of tools is without the booster as I have had it activated all the time. But I just filled a small order worth 370 coins and received 4 forks for the hay.

Hi cdosr

No, the booster just doubles amount of coins per order in it's usual way, not tools. But you find tools all the time while digging (not sure if you've started the event already so I better say it) and get from friends and co-op members as gifts so orders are not the only way to get them.
    Last edited by Faye; 11-18-2016 at 01:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Faye View Post
    ...not sure if you've started the event already...
    Thanks for the info on doubling. Yes, I started it but only enough to figure out how much fun it can be and then I started hoarding tools so my granddaughter can play this weekend. She loves to help me do the fun things and not the boring things She really loved coloring the Easter eggs.

Thanks for the info on doubling. Yes, I started it but only enough to figure out how much fun it can be and then I started hoarding tools so my granddaughter can play this weekend. She loves to help me do the fun things and not the boring things She really loved coloring the Easter eggs.
    She will love this event