Thread: My facebook avatar in township is gone! What happened?

Question My facebook avatar in township is gone! What happened?

I use the my facebook photo as my township avatar for months.

My township is still connected to my facebook account, and I check my facebook, the photo is still on my facebook page.

But the avatar on my township is gone! It only show a silhouette of a man, but not my facebook photo!

I'm still waiting for my facebook photo to show for at least 20 minutes now, and it is still not my photo!

What happened? Township setup shows I'm still connected with facebook and google play store! So where's my avatar-photo from facebook?

Go to your town hall, look on the profile tab, click on whatever your current avatar is, im assuming it is the blue shadow default picture. Your Facebook avatar should be showing there, click on it to change it from the default avatar. Sometimes I have to do this after an update.

Thank you, Ann. My facebook photo is back now!

I did check the profile and my facebook avatar was the default blue township shadows. I even changed it to some other avatar and then changed it back to facebook avatar, but no luck, facebook avatar was still the blue shadow. So I gave up and uncheck the showing avatar box.

But a few minutes ago, I checked my profile and it is back!!

Oh good! Im glad its working for you now!