Thread: 表示されません

表示されません

工場の箱と出来たもの、畑のものが 示されません。どうしたらいいです ?

英語で書く。日本語から英語への自 翻訳をお試しください。

Quote Originally Posted by ゆみぽん View Post
    工場の箱と出来たもの、畑のものが 示されません。どうしたらいいです ?
    From Google Translate

"can not be displayed
    The box of the factory and the one made in the field are not shown. What should I do?"

Hi. Welcome to the forum. I am sorry to hear about your problem. Several people are having the same problem as you. You can see the discussion on this page:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1101266

You should report this problem from your game to Playrix (click on the blue wheel in the top left hand corner)

I hope your problem will be solved soon, and sorry for my Japanese! (I am using Google Translate )

こんにちは。 フォーラムへようこそ。 あなたの問題についてご迷惑をおか して申し訳ありません。 いくつかの人々があなたと同じ問題 抱えています。 このページでの議論を見ることがで ます:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1101266

あなたはゲームからこの問題をPlayrix 報告しなければなりません(左上の 青い車輪をクリックしてください)

私はあなたの問題がすぐに解決され ことを願って、私の日本語を残念に います! (私はGoogle翻訳を使用しています

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon Italy City View Post
    英語で書く。日本語から英語への自 翻訳をお試しください。
    Raccoon Italy City - this forum is for people from any country, speaking any language, not just for those who speak English. I guess from your reply that you either speak Japanese, in which case you understand what problem the poster is experiencing, or you used a translation tool (as I did), so you know what the original poster is asking.

I think it would be more welcoming to a new member, to try to help them, rather than telling them to speak English. Just a suggestion

A person writes a post to get answers. Receiving answers is easier if they are written in English. If I write a post in Arabic or Aramaic, it is difficult for people to comment. It was just a suggestion to have more answers.