Thread: not enough lives

not enough lives

i only log into fb once a day so i play the game in the gameroom, when i start sometimes i only have 4 lives, and then having to play all my lives for 2 to 3 or more weeks to finish a level, i'm getting teed off, that butler is really getting on my nerves with his stupid face
    just needed to get this of my chest, i'm sure i'm not the only one with this problem

a week later and still stuck on the same level, get 55 flowers, i think the 55 flowers don't even fit on the board, pffff

lifes. not lives I got disgusted with it to and deleated the garden!
    e

Many times the game starts with 4 lives & you know it should be 5... It also takes the life if the game for any reason is lost while you are playing & you are forced to re do the level. I've seen these issues mentioned before & have also asked about them. I've not seen any replies or solutions, sorry. It's a shame you don't play anymore & a shame nothing seems to be done.

The levels are tough. I've never had it take a week though since they have been running events that give us bombs etc.

I do notice if I am going too fast and not considering each move, I tend to lose. Can be frustrating for sure.