Thread: Attack of the Giant Rabbits .. and the Muchly More Giant-er Cow

Attack of the Giant Rabbits .. and the Muchly More Giant-er Cow

Hi, Everyone!

Many comments have been shared about the lack of consistency in the proportions of town decorations and buildings ... and I generally accept things as they are and just try to place things in the overall design to visually minimize the distortion (like placing the stadium as far back against the mountains as possible). BUT, when it comes to the spring/Easter event (or whatever the given theme is at other times of the year), I like to set up sort of a "fairground" with all of the decorations displayed together. Which brings me to my question ... does it bother any of you that the rabbits in the Easter workshop are easily double the size of the human adults standing by the rollercoaster -- or, worse yet, that the cow in the hammock is as big as the rollercoaster??

That said, I suppose if I'm able to suspend logic altogether when it comes to the cow lounging in a hammock, proportion issues shouldn't harsh my mellow!

Quote Originally Posted by TNapier View Post
    Hi, Everyone!

Many comments have been shared about the lack of consistency in the proportions of town decorations and buildings ... and I generally accept things as they are and just try to place things in the overall design to visually minimize the distortion (like placing the stadium as far back against the mountains as possible). BUT, when it comes to the spring/Easter event (or whatever the given theme is at other times of the year), I like to set up sort of a "fairground" with all of the decorations displayed together. Which brings me to my question ... does it bother any of you that the rabbits in the Easter workshop are easily double the size of the human adults standing by the rollercoaster -- or, worse yet, that the cow in the hammock is as big as the rollercoaster??

That said, I suppose if I'm able to suspend logic altogether when it comes to the cow lounging in a hammock, proportion issues shouldn't harsh my mellow!
    I did not put mine our it will be sold never did like the over sized decorations pig cow or ....I did keep my sheep from the snow boarding it worked with my mini sky park

Quote Originally Posted by TNapier View Post

I was a little surprised by the cow size. But then again, suspending logic is sometimes a good/fun thing...

I have decided to put those oversized deco items around my school of magic. I prefer a realistic style town and a first bulked at those cute unreal deco items, guess I'm warming up to them a bit. Although the college and library are way too small in my opinion.

And the hospital seems to be rather small ...

Quote Originally Posted by Elvengirl View Post
    And the hospital seems to be rather small ...
    And so is the train station... can do with a bit of and upgrade!