Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Share your fanart!

Don't know how to put a Pic on here sorry xx

I hope you like it
    Last edited by Nevada; 04-13-2018 at 03:40 PM. Reason: Removed artwork. I would suggest you use your own in future.

Shean Garcia, I believe that picture belongs to removed It's on her art blog. http://sandras-artblog.blogspot.com/...s-fan-art.html
    Last edited by Nevada; 04-13-2018 at 03:32 PM.
    Town: Rojashire
    Coop: Cerulean Sky
    Level: 111
    Platform: Kindle (tablet) and iOS (iPhone)
    Gardenscapes level: 1400
    Fishdom level: 636
    Hakuna matata

Very nice ..... i love it

Share fan art

How do you load a picture?

Can't seem to make this thing work

Hey guys! If you don't see the button to upload your picture in the text field here, try using an online image hosting website (like this one, for example) and post the link to your picture or here.

Quote Originally Posted by suzybq22 View Post
    How do you load a picture?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nama65 View Post
    Can't seem to make this thing work
    IMPORTANT!
    -If you're having troubles with the game, please check out our Help & Support articles first.
    -In case you need further assistance, write a report from the game. To do so, follow the steps from this tutorial video.
    -If your game doesn't open, you can contact our support team here.

Hola dónde puedo hacer el dibujo

Quote Originally Posted by Shean Garcia View Post
    I hope you like it
    Attachment 25954
    Sooooo this is your drawing? So your real name is removed and you have an own art Blog?
    Are you serios!?
    Last edited by Nevada; 04-13-2018 at 03:07 PM. Reason: Please don’t use others real names.

Quote Originally Posted by Zayura View Post
    Sooooo this is your drawing? So your real name is removed and you have an own art Blog?
    Are you serios!? ���������������� �

It's really funny since I have my own account here as well. Thank you, Zayura, for telling me about this.
    Yep, I am Sandra and the I did the previously mentioned sketch (see finished artwork and progress here) just to make things clear.

It's a shame that there are still art thieves out there. This is not the first time that this happened to me. However, one can't prevent it completely.

@Shean Garcia - I know that you want the price and the attention this false behavior provides you with, but please consider that you can get both through a different way. You are not only hurting me, but also the whole art community and finally also yourself. I bet you don't feel that good about yourself if you are honest, do you? Also by destroying the trust in others and using such lies, you put yourself on the way to self destruction. It may be just a small case, but let me tell you: this is not the path you want to go down. It starts with a small lie here, a bad decision there and soon enough it will add up. Karma's a b.. . I think you are worth more than that, I think you can be a good lovable person who gets his attention through an honest and positive way. Don't you think that too?

On another note: Is it still possible for me to participate with my image? :'D
    gardenscapes%u00252Bfan%u00252Bart%u00252Bcat%u00252B17.6.2017%u00252Bsandra%u00252Bsu%u002525CC.jpg
    Last edited by Sadako-xD; 04-14-2018 at 09:42 AM. Reason: want to participate