Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Share your fanart!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Share your fanart!

This is a special thread for your creations. You can share your Gardenscapes artwork of any kind here

By the way, we're launching a FANART CONTEST that will last until April 10. Hurry up and upload your submissions in a comment below before the deadline! We'll pick 10 winners who will receive 10 000 coins and a star Looking forward to seeing your art!

IMPORTANT UPDATE: the deadline has been moved until April 17, so you still have time to finish and submit your works
    Last edited by Dasha Mironova; 04-09-2018 at 02:34 PM.
    IMPORTANT!
    -If you're having troubles with the game, please check out our Help & Support articles first.
    -In case you need further assistance, write a report from the game. To do so, follow the steps from this tutorial video.
    -If your game doesn't open, you can contact our support team here.

How do I send picture?

Share fan art

How do you load a picture?

Hey guys! If you don't see the button to upload your picture in the text field here, try using an online image hosting website (like this one, for example) and post the link to your picture or here.

Quote Originally Posted by suzybq22 View Post
    How do you load a picture?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nama65 View Post
    Can't seem to make this thing work
    IMPORTANT!
    -If you're having troubles with the game, please check out our Help & Support articles first.
    -In case you need further assistance, write a report from the game. To do so, follow the steps from this tutorial video.

I don't understand how to send a picture. Also, how do we see the pics others have submitted

Hi there! When leaving a comment, choose the Insert Image command in the text field:
    Screen Shot 2018-03-30 at 22.40.02.png

Then pick 'Choose from the computer' and attach the necessary file. Confirm your choice by tapping 'Upload file'. I hope this helps
    IMPORTANT!

Partager notre fanart

Quote Originally Posted by Dasha Mironova View Post
    Hi there! When leaving a comment, choose the Insert Image command in the text field:
    Screen Shot 2018-03-30 at 22.40.02.png

Then pick 'Choose from the computer' and attach the necessary file. Confirm your choice by tapping 'Upload file'. I hope this helps
    Partager mon funarticle, j'adore.

Here is my art for the competition. I hope you like it :3

Fan art is really good

I love ur sketch. Very good!