Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Share your fanart!

Share your fanart!

This is a special thread for your creations. You can share your Gardenscapes artwork of any kind here

By the way, we're launching a FANART CONTEST that will last until April 10. Hurry up and upload your submissions in a comment below before the deadline! We'll pick 10 winners who will receive 10 000 coins and a star Looking forward to seeing your art!

IMPORTANT UPDATE: the deadline has been moved until April 17, so you still have time to finish and submit your works
    Last edited by Dasha Mironova; 04-09-2018 at 02:34 PM.
    IMPORTANT!
    -If you're having troubles with the game, please check out our Help & Support articles first.
    -In case you need further assistance, write a report from the game. To do so, follow the steps from this tutorial video.
    -If your game doesn't open, you can contact our support team here.

How do I send picture?

I don't understand how to send a picture. Also, how do we see the pics others have submitted

Hi there! When leaving a comment, choose the Insert Image command in the text field:
    Screen Shot 2018-03-30 at 22.40.02.png

Then pick 'Choose from the computer' and attach the necessary file. Confirm your choice by tapping 'Upload file'. I hope this helps
    IMPORTANT!
    -If you're having troubles with the game, please check out our Help & Support articles first.
    -In case you need further assistance, write a report from the game. To do so, follow the steps from this tutorial video.
    -If your game doesn't open, you can contact our support team here.

Partager notre fanart

Quote Originally Posted by Dasha Mironova View Post
    Hi there! When leaving a comment, choose the Insert Image command in the text field:
    Screen Shot 2018-03-30 at 22.40.02.png

Then pick 'Choose from the computer' and attach the necessary file. Confirm your choice by tapping 'Upload file'. I hope this helps
    Partager mon funarticle, j'adore.

Here is my art for the competition. I hope you like it :3

Fan art is really good

I love ur sketch. Very good!

How can i post the picture using mobile

😂por favor necesito una ayudita,lo cual quiero participar en dicho concurso de a ser un dibujo,para poder participar en dicho premio de los 10,000