Thread: Dog Training Impossible To Win!!

Dog Training Impossible To Win!!

The dog training is too difficult in my opinion!! Unless, you spend a lot of money buying power ups, which is what they want you to do!! Like many other people, I think I’m just going to quit this game because it’s not fun anymore and all they want you to do is spend money. What a shame, because I actually liked the game itself.

I understand, but I like the dog training because, for the most part, the first level is relatively easy. It allows you to receive (minimum) 90 coins to pass. After five lives, that’s a lot of coins. I can build up my coins pretty fast and use them for the regular levels. I don’t worry about completing the training. I’m only after the coins.
    Last edited by Libertybelle; 04-12-2018 at 04:50 AM.

Can someone please explain how to generate more paw shaped treats? I can't work it out. Thanks.

You can't generate paw treats. They randomly appear from the top of the screen. Frustrating, huh.

I use dog training to build up coins as well. I don't care if I finish all the levels. I'm happy to replay the first 2 levels over and over just to accumulate coins to buy shovels and rakes.

How do you lead the puppy across the screen to his bowl? I'm so confused & I hate just repeating mistakes over & over & over again!

Quote Originally Posted by sassy_tabby View Post
    How do you lead the puppy across the screen to his bowl? I'm so confused & I hate just repeating mistakes over & over & over again!
    In those levels you'll see paw-shaped tiles on the board, of all colors. You need to collect them, as you would do any other tile, by matching them with the same color or setting off an explosive next to them (or using rainbow blast). Each time you collect one paw, the dog will advance one step.
    If there's a crate or obstacle in front of the dog, one paw will be used to break the crate, and you need an additional one for it to move forward again.
    Hope this clears it up, good luck!

I got through the first Rd of dog training, but all that gets you is another level of dog training which I didn't want to try. So I quit after the first level.

I find dog training good for collecting coins.
    I finished the first level.
    The second is no option.

I play it and take the coins.
    That's it.

That's why I never use boosters here.

For collecting coins dog training is useful to me.