Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Game not loading

I have been having the same trouble for the past 3 days ... will not load at all. Only gets so far then prompts you to refresh. Have contacted support but their were suggestions were useless. I had already done everything they suggested. Their last suggestion was to just hit reload several times... Hmmm, I have tried hitting reload up to 7 times and it still WILL NOT LOAD. Now what? Huh?
    Last edited by Kimberly Ross; 03-21-2018 at 07:18 PM. Reason: spelling

game keeps crashing. I loose lives, games, can't play

I have managed to have it load once, otherwise I get the same as you...been like that for last 3 days or so. Frustrating! I try 3 times then I do something else.

Same problm here aas well. Game keeps crashing so lose lives etc. If not sorted soon, will delete this game

This seems to be a wider problem with the facebook version of the game, the same happened after the last update... You should all send a report from the game, see this guide on how to do that: How to Contact Support for Facebook/Gameroom version.
    Good luck!

i still hoping they figure it out, maybe they switched servers?

Bei mir lädt das Spiel seit Tagen nicht mehr. Weder im Facebook noch im Gameroom. Es lädt bis zu einem gewissen Punkt und dann kommt ein Pop- Up Fenster dass die Verbindung zum Internet unterbrochen sei und ich die Seite neu laden soll. Unzählige Male gemacht, alles versucht aber es passiert immer wieder. Alle anderen Spiele und Anwendungen funktionieren einwandfrei...

Hi guys! Sorry to hear about this error. Please report this to our Support Team directly from the game. If you can't send a report from the settings of your game due to loading issues, please use this form.
    It'll be helpful if you can attach some screenshots of the issue. Thanks in advance!
    IMPORTANT!
    -If you're having troubles with the game, please check out our Help & Support articles first.
    -In case you need further assistance, write a report from the game. To do so, follow the steps from this tutorial video.
    -If your game doesn't open, you can contact our support team here.

Game not loading

I know FB made some changes yesterday that effected a lot of games. Today they are working except this one. Game is white screen, doesnt even start loading.

Will you be getting this fixed soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Kessie Love View Post
    I know FB made some changes yesterday that effected a lot of games. Today they are working except this one. Game is white screen, doesnt even start loading.

Will you be getting this fixed soon?
    Upgraded to Firefox 59 and now game won't load - although always have to reload the game multiple times to get it to workin the first place - now just blank