Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Game not loading

Game won't load

I was thinking now the firework event has ended that I'd be able to play without it crashing can't even get it to load today waste of time reporting it they just ignore you

Same problem...

I haven't been able to play in quite a few days, the game will not load. I've tried clearing cache & reload, restarting browser, restarting computer, nothing works. It doesn't even try to load, just a white screen that says playrix.

Quote Originally Posted by Brenda S Lafleur View Post
    I haven't been able to play in quite a few days, the game will not load. I've tried clearing cache & reload, restarting browser, restarting computer, nothing works. It doesn't even try to load, just a white screen that says playrix.
    Used to got same problem, during Xmas event. After pressing play button it was crashing. Clearing cache and reinstalling didnt help. But im on android.

Please contact with support, they are very helpfull. They solved my issue and now i can play smoothly

Game won't transition from a finished game to the main screen since update

My game updated to the Easter quest today and ever since then when I complete a level I get the loading screen and it won't complete back to the main screen. I have to refresh the screen and reload the entire game every time. I get credit for finishing the level and any coins and candy I earned, but it's still a pain to have to restart the game every time I complete a level. This is on my desktop PC. Can't find my tablet and don't have it loaded on my phone, so I don't know if it's a mobile issue as well.

New level wont load since update

After finishing a level game stays on "loading" page, have to restart after every completed level.

I'm have the same issue

Won't load without crashing

Last night we had the latest Easter update, play a little bit and come back tonight to play. I got through a few levels and now Gardenscapes won't load without crashing. Playing this through Facebook on Chrome. What gives?

Am having this same issue...and got to 7/10 on the Easter patch and beat it but screen blacked out again and I didn't get credit for beating it...This has been going on since yesterday...