Thread: Losing boosters when I bail out of level

Losing boosters when I bail out of level

With the latest update (about 3 days ago), when I add a booster and then bail out (because I don't like the placement of the booster, or whatever reason), the booster disappears! The boosters are so much less useful if you just have to take the first random place it lands. Anyone else experiencing this problem?

Yes, I just tested it, but it also says very clearly in a popup-window "you will loose a bonus", when you click the Exit-button.

Definitely a most unwelcome change by Playrix.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Yes, I just tested it, but it also says very clearly in a popup-window "you will loose a bonus", when you click the Exit-button.

Definitely a most unwelcome change by Playrix.
    Yes, I saw that message; at first I thought it was referring to some free bonus/booster I might have gotten, like the magic hat thing in Gardenscapes. But nooooo, it meant the booster I had just checked in the "choose boosters" pop-up. Like a dummy, I tried it again just to make sure that's really what was happening. Lost 3 boosters that way.

I noticed that too. An unpleasant change. I feel like the changes made to all Playrix games are terrible for the players. The fun factor is just not there anymore in this game as well as Township.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Pepperton View Post
    Like a dummy, I tried it again just to make sure that's really what was happening. Lost 3 boosters that way. ������
    that's two attempts, I'd say... lol, but I know the feeling whe one doesn't WANT something to be 'real'.

No idea what they think that helps / makes the game better. No wonder, everyone is so willing to think the worst.

This isn't a glitch. It's a conscious change the developers made in order to force players to accept the randomness of using boosters. This is the reason I never buy boosters. They're completely worthless unless you get very lucky, which you won't 99% of the time. I use the free boosters I get for dailies, but that's it. Most of the time, the boosters I use are worthless because of the random placing, which is clearly coded to land, most of the time, in the least beneficial spot.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 115
    City Building Project: Computer Store
    Zoo Level: 38
    New Attraction: Visit the Walruses in our We the North exhibit!
    Forum Member: December 2015

I rarely use them either. When I do I usually get a worse result. The only thing useful are the hammers. Sometimes the double airplanes help as it doesn't drop on the board.
    Last edited by Graylady; 03-28-2018 at 02:13 AM.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 202, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    I rarely use them either. When I do I usually get a worse result. The only thing useful are the hammers. Sometimes the double airplanes help as it doesn't drop on the board.
    I agree with you about the hammers being more useful since we get to pick where we use them. Have you ever gotten one of the new hammers, the bigger one, from your dailies? Or do you get them from events? I'm wondering if there is a way to get the new sledgehammers other than outright buying them?
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 115
    City Building Project: Computer Store
    Zoo Level: 38
    New Attraction: Visit the Walruses in our We the North exhibit!
    Forum Member: December 2015

Hi Bethany

I have not seen the sledgehammer anywhere. No free ones. I used one or two but did not like the results LOL I tend to ignore it.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 202, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix