Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Raja: The Dealer

It seems to be a glitch in your game.
    Try emptying your cache and then doing a hard restart of the game, then you could try uninstalling and reinstalling,
    If all that doesn’t work you may have to send a report to Playrix.
    Good Luck

No help

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Under the three options you have right now for chocolate when you tap on him, you should see a button "New Search". If you tap on it, it will allow you to do another search, for any other items.

You already answered this in your previous post so I don’t understand why you have posted the quote again,
    With nothing to add.

As I said in my post...
    If nothing else works then contact Playrix with an in game report.

Quote Originally Posted by Gpsralker View Post
    ...think there’s a serious glitch in my game but don’t know how to fix it. I tried the help selection in setting but got nowhere. Kept taking me in circles and when I hit “I want to talk to someone” no one was answering.
    It's no live chat. You should be able to send a written report, though.
    You'd better describe a bit more precisely what doesn't work.
    By your description, I would guess it could be you're playing on Windows, as that has a double approach to reporting, it seems.
    If so, pls check the checklist here, completely (incl. email setup).

If not, come back and let us know what you did and where it stopped to work exactly.
    Good luck

at Cuddz: they wrote at least "no help" in that last msg. Still have to guess what the whole sentence is, yep...

Hiya DD,
    Yes I saw the title but the player had already said it didn’t work on the previous page.
    So I didn’t understand why he would repeat the quote.
    Thank you fir helping me though

well, I was rather trying also to help the poster, lol - still trying to find out what they did re that ingame report already and WHY they called it "got nowhere" and "in circles".

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    It seems to be a glitch in your game.
    Try emptying your cache and then doing a hard restart of the game, then you could try uninstalling and reinstalling,
    If all that doesn’t work you may have to send a report to Playrix.
    Good Luck
    I’m playing on an iPad. How do I empty my cache. If I uninstall and reinstall won’t I lose my game and have to start over?

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    You already answered this in your previous post so I don’t understand why you have posted the quote again,
    With nothing to add.

As I said in my post...
    If nothing else works then contact Playrix with an in game report.
    How do I contact them? What is an in game report? I’m kind of new to this.

T
    I’m playing on an iPad. How do I empty my cache. If I uninstall and reinstall won’t I lose my game and have to start over?
    Make sure you are signed into Gamecenter while playing your current game before you delete it.

If you play connected to Facebook, that will also save your progress.

Either way, I advise you also make note of your game ID in case you need to ask Support for help later. If you v
    Can give them that, they can move the game to your new install. It shouldn't be necessary, but it's nice To know there is a safety net solution.

Before doing that though, I'd try a hard restart of the iPad (hold down home and power button until screen goes black). This works like powering down a desktop computer. It clears everything out of temporary memory and restarts clean and usually works smoother.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 12-20-2019 at 05:21 PM.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

To clear your cache, close all pages running in the background.
    Do this by quickly double clicking the home button and all open Pages should appear, then simply slide them upwards till they disappear.
    Once done go to settings, scroll down to Safari, and click “clear history and web site data
    Then close your iPad as Mayfield has described to do-a hard restart.