Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Raja: The Dealer

Quote Originally Posted by TNapier View Post
    One thing I learned early on was that if you fill Ernie's helicopter order, he always pays you in t-cash in a balloon the next day.
    How many balloons a day does it take you to get that to tcash reward? oO
    Blue trashcan: dumping has no effect on current race, only deducts points from Global score (Global Leaderboard etc.)
    Red trashcan: DON'T USE unless you really wish to lose those points in your race!

Android Township player, township name Vuurvlinderstad
    Coop: De Oranjetompoucen, tag #DEQ8WE

I am on level 26. When does Raja show up or am I just not clever enough to find him?

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie9 View Post
    I am on level 26. When does Raja show up or am I just not clever enough to find him?
    You find him in your market. See the wiki here for a lot of information.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 211, Zoo 200 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

I like all the ideas above and would like to add....

Even though I use Raja mostly for ore, I also use him to fill plains and trains for both my co-op members, and requests for help outside of my co-op (tap the friend icon in bottom left corner and then tap the ❗️To find players needing help). These friendships can come back to help you over and over. I am level 128 and still sharing with players I met my first month in the game.

And most important... do not spend t-cash to open balloons, or chests while mining! This will eat it up very fast and you never get enough t-cash back to make up for it.

Have fun with Raja. He is always there when you need him.

is there a list of items and how much you get and cost, anywhere

and I usually buy ores to keep foundry burning to make ingots to upgrade the factories,
    any other stagey to use the dealer or ideas

Quote Originally Posted by twitch71 View Post
    is there a list of items and how much you get and cost, anywhere

and I usually buy ores to keep foundry burning to make ingots to upgrade the factories,
    any other stagey to use the dealer or ideas
    There's a list of the amounts of products you can buy from the dealer here:
    http://township.wikia.com/wiki/Goods The coin column is the price you can sell the item for, not what it costs from the dealer. I haven't seen a list of the cost because it varies with each offer he makes.

I'm like you, I mainly use him for buying ore, but he also comes in useful for getting products requested by the plane which I don't have the factory for, hot products for the zoo if I'm doing a zoo task in the regatta, and I've used him a couple of times recently to get items that the ghosts asked for a lot in the event.

Can’t hire Rajah at market

Rajah is stuck on trying to sell me chocolate. A few weeks ago I was going to buy some but when I saw the price I decided not to. Now when I click on him all I get is him selling chocolate. I can’t hire him or use my coupons or get to the screen with all the products for sale. He’s just stuck on chocolate. Help!

Quote Originally Posted by Gpsralker View Post
    Rajah is stuck on trying to sell me chocolate. A few weeks ago I was going to buy some but when I saw the price I decided not to. Now when I click on him all I get is him selling chocolate. I can’t hire him or use my coupons or get to the screen with all the products for sale. He’s just stuck on chocolate. Help!
    Under the three options you have right now for chocolate when you tap on him, you should see a button "New Search". If you tap on it, it will allow you to do another search, for any other items.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Doesn’t work

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Under the three options you have right now for chocolate when you tap on him, you should see a button "New Search". If you tap on it, it will allow you to do another search, for any other items.
    Thanks for answering but when I tap on him the search screen appears for a split second then the screen goes right back to my town screen. I’m stumped...think there’s a serious glitch in my game but don’t know how to fix it. I tried the help selection in setting but got nowhere. Kept taking me in circles and when I hit “I want to talk to someone” no one was answering.

Under rajah are two coupons I have received from game play but hitting them does the same thing...split second second screen then back to town sceen.